Jimmy needs more help..." The Official Miami Heat 2022 Off-season Thread

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Something's wrong with the official boxscore based on Herro's highlights I just watched. He for sure made 2 3s but is only credited with one. So either somebody else was credited which still works out team wise at least, or we got finessed by Utah score keeping.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Good to see Duncan break out the slump (hopefully ) but man...that last quarter and ending. They gotta be more careful with the ball

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
This. Cats were ringing that emergency bell way too early.
I've learned to avoid this thread after losses. People are way too reactionary. The team isn't going to go 82-0. Especially with Jimmy or Lowry missing games. They aren't deep enough to win consistently without any of their top guys so yesterday was a good win.

The other thing is we've already played a good portion of the western conference playoff teams on the road already. All that's left is Golden State, Portland and Phoenix. They've already gotten those difficult games out of the way

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last few games have been absolutely frustrating but most of them were a dogfight with some extenuating circumstances.

-Most teams struggle playing at Denver and we just trash there, in general. Unless we meet them in the finals, I don’t stress them but I think this is just a bad match up for us,

-Lakers game had Jimmy getting injured early but it was still a dogfight. They ended up getting some really fluky looking 3s off the glass and Monk went crazy but I felt like this was a few bounces either way kinda loss.

-Clippers with still no Jimmy and Duncan just missing. They weren’t even bad looks, the ball just wasn’t dropping. The trash defense and blown layup had me ready to piss blood but it’s a long season and it still came down to the wire.

I think Duncan can be schemed for by the truly elite teams so he can never be your offense but I’m not mad with the looks he’s getting. We’ve all seen him nail those shots across an entire season and it’s not like he’s forcing up stuff that is out his toolkit.

I’m hoping it’s just new ball jitters and the Jazz game is a return to him getting into his rhythm.

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I've learned to avoid this thread after losses. People are way too reactionary. The team isn't going to go 82-0. Especially with Jimmy or Lowry missing games. They aren't deep enough to win consistently without any of their top guys so yesterday was a good win.

The other thing is we've already played a good portion of the western conference playoff teams on the road already. All that's left is Golden State, Portland and Phoenix. They've already gotten those difficult games out of the way

There was no over reaction on the Heat losses, breh. :beli: It's just criticism with some great points. We debate one another and we keep it moving. We do this all the time in every season. That's all it is. :youngsabo:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KZ looked good tonight too.

Tyler stole the show with shot-making but KZ acted as a bailout option, played great defense, and he actually looked like he belonged on the court. OKC has a bunch of young, immature players but I liked what he showed.

Tucker’s defense is insane. The fact that we can put him on the opposing team’s best ball handler is insane to me. Felt like he had Shai in a straight jacket. Between Kyle, Jimmy, Tucker, and Bam…I think we’re built to battle against most playoff teams in the East. M

Seeing Dedmon shoot threes really wants me to see Bam attempt one or two. It’s not even about making them but I think keeping centers looking out towards the three point line will open offensive rebounds, easy lanes, and great off-ball screens.

Good win. Herro shutting all the haters up