Jimmy needs more help..." The Official Miami Heat 2022 Off-season Thread

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Tyler stole the show with shot-making but KZ acted as a bailout option, played great defense, and he actually looked like he belonged on the court. OKC has a bunch of young, immature players but I liked what he showed.

Tucker’s defense is insane. The fact that we can put him on the opposing team’s best ball handler is insane to me. Felt like he had Shai in a straight jacket. Between Kyle, Jimmy, Tucker, and Bam…I think we’re built to battle against most playoff teams in the East. M

Seeing Dedmon shoot threes really wants me to see Bam attempt one or two. It’s not even about making them but I think keeping centers looking out towards the three point line will open offensive rebounds, easy lanes, and great off-ball screens.

Good win. Herro shutting all the haters up
Hell yeah, imagine Bam developing a semblance of a 3-point shot and keeping centers nervous and honest. We’d have even more runs to the rim with a group of guys who can get to the rim constantly. :wow:

We already a great offensive rebounding team, but we’d get even better.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It’s why I didn’t panic at these losses even though they were infuriating. Duncan shoots slightly below average in damn near all of them and we winning most of those games especially with the looks he was getting.
Exactly!! We’ve been whooping ass with Duncan shooting horribly. We’ve been in close games with no Jimmy. And now we’ve won a game with no Bam Jimmy and Morris.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Spoach of the Year
DPOY
and 6th Man Award

all going to one team :wow:

Let Riles fukk around and get Exec of the Year

You need to make a T-shirt off of that.....if not I will :lolbron:

I forgot who created/donned the term La Spoelstra Nostra on here, Corny ass 5 reasons made a T-shirt off of that.

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
You need to make a T-shirt off of that.....if not I will :lolbron:

I forgot who created/donned the term La Spoelstra Nostra on here, Corny ass 5 reasons made a T-shirt off of that.
Off topic I can't stand the heat podcast like 5 reasons and the other one where they are always drinking or drunk. They can be horrible to listen to sometimes. Everyone thinks there a comedian or think there funny when lord knows there not.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was me too.

Lol smh. I didn't know they co-opted it.

:francis:

I'ma look into some t-shirt designs

Im almost 100% bruh, I forgot what season that was but they def did those t-shirts with the Godfather lettering

Off topic I can't stand the heat podcast like 5 reasons and the other one where they are always drinking or drunk. They can be horrible to listen to sometimes. Everyone thinks there a comedian or think there funny when lord knows there not.

:russ::russ:I cant listen to most sports podcasts, besides OG lebatard (shyt wack now) and at times David Sampson shyt, just cause he be talking about the business side of it. These cats arent funny nor are they sharing anything worth my attention/their opinions don't mean shyt to me. I'm watching the same shyt they are.