JLova dikkriding the Chiefs. Hold this L.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
But but but they were supposed to go to NE and beat the Patriots!:troll:
But buh buh they were supposed to win the AFC!:troll:

But but but they were supposed to win the Superbowl!:troll:

Hopped off that 49er bandwagon and scurried your ass onto that Chiefs wagon REAL quick.:hhh:

I told you, you can't win with Alex Smith.:hubie:

Next time stick with your team and don't dikk ride. You learn your lesson for next year.:ufdup:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I'm a 9er fan. I hate the Chiefs and can't stand Alex Smith. If you idiots knew anything you'd know I been reverse jinxing them ever since Alex and Reid joined the Chiefs.

Reverse jinx undefeated. Watching Alex and Andy watching the playoffs at home is worth the jeering.

There's levels to this shyt.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I'm a 9er fan. I hate the Chiefs and can't stand Alex Smith. If you idiots knew anything you'd know I been reverse jinxing them ever since Alex and Reid joined the Chiefs.

Reverse jinx undefeated. Watching Alex and Andy watching the playoffs at home is worth the jeering.

There's levels to this shyt.

Yeah like the first round, the level your Chiefs can't move beyond with Alex Smith.:sas1:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
Yeah like the first round, the level your Chiefs can't move beyond with Alex Smith.:sas1:

I hate the Chiefs, Alex Smith and I hate the useless Raiders. The fact that you're upset over my "fandom" of a team and player I dislike warms my heart. :obama: