Jodeci at The Breakfast Club: Label Deals,Tour Stories, Addiction, Changes, Group Rivals+

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jojo lookin like Samuel L Jackson out this mug, and K-Ci stay lookin like he the type nikka to accidentally fall asleep at night sitting at the kitchen table with a cigarette hanging off his lips while listening to Motown vinyls and shyt. And Dalvin, still, serves no real purpose at all, lol. I can't wait to watch this shyt, i'm sure it's madd lying and fukkery transpiring, :pachaha:

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn people were right about jojo, he really looking like a grandpa, still best r&b group to ever do it

k-ci sounds like dave chappelle *dead*

Last edited:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
when i was growing up...i used JODECI and BOYZ 2 MEN as litmus tests for the Girls i was dealing with....

if she was a BOYZ 2 MEN fan i assumed she was a "good girl".....but if she was a JODECI fan i assumwd she was a straight FREAK!! :drool:

sadly i was WRONG......cause in reality that BOYZ 2 MEN "good girl" whom i got into a relationship with turned out to be more FREAKIER and TRIFLING than the JODECI fan :sadbron:

:russ:

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
damn people were right about jojo, he really looking like a grandpa, still best r&b group to ever do it

k-ci sounds like dave chappelle *dead*

JoJo is a grandfather & he's only 43 lol & K-Ci has been looking like Dave in recent years

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
damn, i don't know how i missed this thread but i'm bout to watch right now! i know this shyt gon be filled with fukkery and all kinds of shyt :lolbron::snoop::mjcry:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
all in all, this was a good interview :myman:

yeah, they've lived the rock n roll lifestyle and :flabbynsick: but thank god their seemingly ok considerin' all of the alcohol and drugs

you can tell the "rock star" lifestyle aka drinkin' has affected jojo the most because bruh just looks so out of his element and he won't even drunk durin' the interview

but i'm just glad to see that they can do interviews like this and speak on their own behalf. like charlamgne said, i too wish devante would've been apart of the interview because he was the jodeci sound durin' their prime and peak years and there so much that i would really like to hear about how he writes, producers, arranges, and composes songs; like the whole thought process that goes into how he works in the studio

but yeah, good interview, always good to hear from legends :salute: