Jodeci at The Breakfast Club: Label Deals,Tour Stories, Addiction, Changes, Group Rivals+

MK25toLife

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way they've been portrayed in the media, you would think they would be incoherent, not able to speak or function, but they all seem to be fine for the most part (not sure bout JoJo lol). It's crazy to see how Dalvin looked like 10+ years younger than everyone else and just more in tuned with everything. Also, that's nuts how Devante won't fly, definitely wish he was apart of the interview. Unfortunately, I don't think this album will do well, they've been gone too long and after one listen it's not that great.

Craig Mack

New Album in January
Daps
Reppin
East Coast !
The way they've been portrayed in the media, you would think they would be incoherent, not able to speak or function, but they all seem to be fine for the most part (not sure bout JoJo lol). It's crazy to see how Dalvin looked like 10+ years younger than everyone else and just more in tuned with everything. Also, that's nuts how Devante won't fly, definitely wish he was apart of the interview. Unfortunately, I don't think this album will do well, they've been gone too long and after one listen it's not that great.

K-Ci & Devante are both 45
JoJo is 43
Dalvin is 40

JoJo was a straight drinker, that's why he looks & sounds like that.

Idk If I believe that story about Devante not flying, there's pics of them on a plane back in the day + they've toured the UK a couple years ago & he was there :wtb:

The album is good, but not as good as their last 3

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
K-Ci & Devante are both 45
JoJo is 43
Dalvin is 40

JoJo was a straight drinker, that's why he looks & sounds like that.

Idk If I believe that story about Devante not flying, there's pics of them on a plane back in the day + they've toured the UK a couple years ago & he was there :wtb:

The album is good, but not as good as their last 3
They said he flew before and just started tripping about not flying.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
real talk them nikkaz say they didn't use any drugs besides weed :comeon: if telling the truth damm glad i stopped drinking heavy cause k-ci and jojo look bad as fukk to be in their 40's early ones at that…..shyt if black don't crack that shyt def get distorted them two nikkaz just didn't keep up with themselves at all hate to see young me like that but they still making paper :manny: good interview though devante' wasn't gonna be on it cause he knows the fukkery shyt when was the last interview you seen with him and them together.I'm a try to get my hands on the new joint or at least try and listen to some of the songs might be the last chance to hear some of that 90's rnb we been missing

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
2 more recent interviews; 1 with sway in the morning and then ebro on hot 97'

It's never a good sign when all the members of a group can't come together to promote an album. Especially after being apart for so long. It's always an excuse for why someone isn't there too.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
It's never a good sign when all the members of a group can't come together to promote an album. Especially after being apart for so long. It's always an excuse for why someone isn't there too.

i know. i said and thought the exact same thing
it's been far too long (20 some years) since their last album and not havin' all four members to promote their new music ain't a good look at all
it'll never be the same though; too much time wasted on drugs, egos and bullshyt
time has passed these guys by