Joe Biden "I Never Thought Hillary Was A Very Good Candidate..."

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
:scustrump:

i remember that interview she gave a week ago about how misogyny played a role in her loss. but i remember when bernie accused...nah, thats not right. stated the fact that she was an establishment politician, she said "but how can i be an establishment politician? i'm a woman :smugfavre:

so fukk her :trumpj:

I truly believe her being the DNC chair is the reason why the Democrats lost the House, Senate, and White House.

It was under her leadership and she's a piece of shyt.

Barry should have curved her a long time ago.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She'd have been an amazing president, but fukking rubes need feel like they wanna "hang out" with their president instead of getting work done
You mean like with Obama? Come on man, we've talked about this. People want someone just like them, and voting on personality is something we will have to deal with unless we get serious about policy.

Althalucian

All Star
Daps
:dead: at anyone thinking Hillary would have been an AMAZING President.

:duck:

Not in this climate anyway.

However, Biden would've been great. He would've beat the everlasting crap out of Trump during the campaign. He would've pointed out all of Trump's flaws but in a real charismatic and funny way instead of the cold, calculated way Clinton did it. And he didn't have the Clinton baggage.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Superstar
Daps
Not in this climate anyway.

However, Biden would've been great. He would've beat the everlasting crap out of Trump during the campaign. He would've pointed out all of Trump's flaws but in a real charismatic and funny way instead of the cold, calculated way Clinton did it. And he didn't have the Clinton baggage.

Supported 80's Drug Law - Black vote/Criminal Justice vote
Supported Crime Bill - Black vote
Supported NAFTA - Rust Belt Vote
Supported Iraq Invasion - Anti-War Vote

I would've voted for him but I guess these were things that bogged down Clinton as well.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Supported 80's Drug Law - Black vote/Criminal Justice vote
Supported Crime Bill - Black vote
Supported NAFTA - Rust Belt Vote
Supported Iraq Invasion - Anti-War Vote

I would've voted for him but I guess these were things that bogged down Clinton as well.
That was 30 years ago.

You know, when Trump was a democrat.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
All these Dem OGs (Biden/Clinton) need to fall back and let some of the new generation get some traction. Get the fukk off the stage!!! You been on the scene since the early 70s, you had your chance. Don't y'all got grandkids and shyt to spoil? :scust:
Might as well throw Sanders in with that group. Old heads need to go sit down.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Shillary shouldn't even be discussed in the national spotlight. her named should be banned from any serious political discussion.

Seriously, being defeated by a reality show star plagued by numerous scandals and gaffes should be a death knell for one's career. It is an L you can't bounce back from. Permanent and eternal shame.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Seriously, being defeated by a reality show star plagued by numerous scandals and gaffes should be a death knell for one's career. It is an L you can't bounce back from. Permanent and eternal shame.
I can't keep tolerating this desire to shyt on Dems all the time.

They're not perfect, but you gotta stop ignoring how fukking stupid voters can be.

无名的

Superstar
Daps
She'd have been an amazing president, but fukking rubes need feel like they wanna "hang out" with their president instead of getting work done

giphy.gif

Nope.

foh2.png