Joe Biden "I Never Thought Hillary Was A Very Good Candidate..."

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Funny thing is the reason Biden didn't get the nod was all his womanizing. Having him running against "girl power Hillary was a risk. But, then Trump has it p*ssy grabbing moment that would have neutralized the whole thing and Biden would've won for sure.

But I completely understand why he didn't run.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
giphy.gif

Nope.

foh2.png
Didn't you vote for Trump? Your judgement is shyt.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Former Vice President Joe Biden said he never thought Hillary Clinton was a very good candidate for president.

"I never thought she was a great candidate," Biden said Thursday at the SALT conference in Las Vegas, Business Insider reports. "I thought I was a great candidate."

Still, he said, "Hillary would have been a good president."

Biden, who decided not to run in the 2016 election after the death of his son Beau, mulled running in 2020. "Could I? Yes," he said. "Would I? Probably not."

"At this point, " Biden continued, according to CNN, "no one in my family or I have made the judgment to run."

Joe Biden on Hillary Clinton: ‘I Never Thought She Was a Great Candidate’

Damn Jimmy Carter, Biden, probably Obama too
There is no probably, make no mistake, Obama toed the party line, and knew exactly what Donald Trump was, so he was always going to support her, but it's pretty well documented, more so implied than directly stated, Obama has absolutely no love for Hillary, and vice versa

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand this romanticized view some people have of Biden. His politics are actually center-right, he has all the big money connections, and he was senator of corporate tax haven, Delaware. And dude has 2 failed primary campaigns under his belt.

You know the answer to your question breh. He is "Uncle Joe" to some people. He has a nice smile and shows all his teeth so he seems like a great person. I mean how can Biden be that bad even with the Crime Bill? He flirts with young women and tells jokes he seems like one of the guys. He is friends with Obama he gotta be good, he been there since he got elected. plus he a Democrat and he smiles alot? Man all we need is a saxophone.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
you sound like an establishment CAC

bend over to wall-street bytch
Have you ever thought, that by working for a large corporation that being anti corporation may be against me best interest. :ohhh:

Don't you work for the government. How's that Trump stanning going for you? :scust:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Have you ever thought, that by working for a large corporation that being anti corporation may be against me best interest. :ohhh:

Don't you work for the government. How's that Trump stanning going for you? :scust:

No i don't work for the government, I work with the government. And you're an even bigger moron if you think I stan for Trump.

You shillary cocksuckers immediately think because if someone dislikes hilarry, they're automatically a trump supporter. So simple-minded.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No i don't work for the government, I work with the government. And you're an even bigger moron if you think I stan for Trump.

You shillary cocksuckers immediately think because if someone dislikes hilarry, they're automatically a trump supporter. So simple-minded.
Not at all. There are plenty of people who don't like Hillary. It doesn't make them a decent facto Trump supporter. But when you don't offer any thoughts for what you do believe in and cheer leading trump because of your dislike I have to call it how I see it.
:stopitslime:

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Supported 80's Drug Law - Black vote/Criminal Justice vote
Supported Crime Bill - Black vote
Supported NAFTA - Rust Belt Vote
Supported Iraq Invasion - Anti-War Vote

I would've voted for him but I guess these were things that bogged down Clinton as well.
Supported that Bankruptcy bill that caused the Warren/Hillary stuff
Cozy with banking industry and MBNA, also had a strong relationship with credit card companies

There is nothing more that illustrates the left falls in love than the fact that people like Biden can be seen as politically different from Hillary when he has had similar positions in the past, that is how they came to see Obama as this great liberal prior to 08 and yet an analysis of his voting or even what he put out seemed to put him straight into the centrist lane.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not at all. There are plenty of people who don't like Hillary. It doesn't make them a decent facto Trump supporter. But when you don't offer any thoughts for what you do believe in and cheer leading trump because of your dislike I have to call it how I see it.
:stopitslime:

I've given my stance on the issues on this board everyday. not my fault you're not paying attention.