Joe Biden Says We Need More Money For A “2nd Pandemic”

Alan Johnson

Breakfast for dinner.
Daps
Reppin
The Further
I don't trust Russel Brand either, here he is with Yuval Noah Harari. The WEF's Intellectual Jewish Futurist thinker.

I don't know why you think mentioning that guy being Jewish is supposed to mean something to me. I don't buy into that "globalist conspiracy" bullshyt like you Nazis.

Russel Brand is an idiot on his own. That account is hilarious because of all the conspiracy nonsense.

BigBrown21

All Star
Daps
I don't know why you think mentioning that guy being Jewish is supposed to mean something to me. I don't buy into that "globalist conspiracy" bullshyt like you Nazis.

Russel Brand is an idiot on his own. That account is hilarious because of all the conspiracy nonsense.

WEF along with Yuval and others of their ilk mention hacking humans like they hack computers, they casually mention that the microchipping of humans would be possible in the future. If that doesn't concern you then just believe its all conspiracy and go along with it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Because it won't hurt you as bad if you're vaxed
Tell that to the people who were hospitalized while also being vaxed & boosted. What about the people(like me) who caught COVID once and didn't catch it again despite not being vaxed? Y'all keep ignoring the people who are unvaccinated and haven't had repeats of COVID. :sas2:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Tell that to the people who were hospitalized while also being vaxed & boosted. What about the people(like me) who caught COVID once and didn't catch it again despite not being vaxed? Y'all keep ignoring the people who are unvaccinated and haven't had repeats of COVID. :sas2:
Yeah you're a dumbass
I'm fine with that