Joe Biden sits next to Black people at Church, #BOTHSIDES

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
exactly not everything is black and white. So why you trynna say it is for the crime bill ?

Where did I say that? Quote me where I did.

You think kids were not getting killed before the crime bill ? You think neggas was not spraying houses and killing innocent people ?

What does that have to do with the crime bill increasing incarceration rates and doling out excessive sentences?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Why makes these ever day? Has anyone ever changed their mind due to these threads?
Very few people walk back or admit they are wrong here, no matter what the facts say.

The week after MAGA terrorists stormed the Capitol, dudes were in here doubling down on "Both sides are the same". Lost the right to be taken seriously.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
By is a Cac of course you can't 100% trust him but compared to full blown white supremacist that want to ban "critical race theory" and bury American history this is mild.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a cac politician supporter....

But the fact that you're one of those ' you're a trump supporter' people means you're a brainwashed blind deaf dumb mindless drone.

And FYI... Th Biden bills were Predatory against black people and excessive. Have you read The New Jim Crow? Also...it is Inappropriately applied to certain drugs and communities.

The Biden Bills :russ:

That’s like saying Hakeem Jeffries is controlling policy making today. Y’all MAGAs are so transparent.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play the saxophone. Go to church. Do the latest black dance. Have some hot sauce in your purse.

Do anything but create tangible policies for black people only. Our people are so easy to impress and fínese.

Embarrassing.:scust:

You know Biden goes to a Catholic Church too right? I would know since it’s in my city and right over on the West Side :heh: You think the Italians and Irish over there are saying he’s only coming here to bullsh*t and placate us like you. Nah the old man just going to church. You have a defeatist mindset.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
The Biden Bills :russ:

That’s like saying Hakeem Jeffries is controlling policy making today. Y’all MAGAs are so transparent.
Literally millions of black people talk about the Biden. Crime bills.
Michelle Alexander wrote a whole book called the New Jim Crow to explain why they were bad.
And you cacs and sambos think that if anything criticizes your white daddy... You mention maga , or some other things..... which are red herrings because you have no True points to refute what people are saying.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Literally millions of black people talk about the Biden. Crime bills.
Michelle Alexander wrote a whole book called the New Jim Crow to explain why they were bad.
And you cacs and sambos think that if anything criticizes your white daddy... You mention maga , or some other things..... which are red herrings because you have no True points to refute what people are saying.

Yea, and they’re all full of sh*t. Writing garbage to sell books because talking about Obama’s VP is noteworthy. How could the bills be “Biden Bills” when Biden was a nobody before Obama made him his VP. Nobody knew who this guy was in 2005 except people from Delaware. Let alone 1990 or 1980. It’s like y’all can’t grasp this concept. It’s no different than picking a random Senator today like Jon Tester and saying he’s a political mastermind running Washington D.C. and that the bills being passed right now today are “the Tester Bills”. See how dumb that sounds? You probably don’t even know him. That’s how dumb y’all sound saying Biden ran things in his day when he was a younger Senator.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
psc.mss0445.345_18.141_02-1web_re.jpg
46JKE6BECE2IPJZT7VWM33XVZI.jpg
Brehette to the right of trick zaddy needs to be a smiley lmao she didn’t want to be seen next to that cac fakkit lol