Joe Biden sits next to Black people at Church, #BOTHSIDES

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But you’re against the 94 crime bill, right:jbhmm:

and no idiot, if you’re in for a murder I don’t think you should get bail, even though wealthy people get it. We’re talking about non-violent crimes like like Suspicion of drugs and theft that caught up people like kaleif Browder, who sat in jail for three years without trail because his family couldn’t afford to pay $900 cash bail ( Kalief Browder - Wikipedia )

Do you believe Kalief should have had a cash bail:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:

GUNS.. RAPE.. violent shyt.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I didn't dap @Losttribe, but I thought that, critiquing from the left, he was referencing the extremely wide net of bidens crime bill. Meaning, everybody who got locked up wasnt necessarily a criminal, which we all acknowledge readily.

You'd expect a black board to get it. :mjpls:

Yea, I'm confused.

A lot of folks who were locked up had minor drug offenses (selling weed, low amounts at that) and that bill made any drug offense get you some serious numbers.

Up to the discretion of the courts of course. That is why they are able to give Ryan low numbers and David "Football" numbers.

Did I miss something? Am I wrong on that?

I'm kinda surprised that folks didn't assume that is what he meant :skip:

Guess it's time to take a break from this place after all:wow:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
But you’re against the 94 crime bill, right:jbhmm:

and no idiot, if you’re in for a murder I don’t think you should get bail, even though wealthy people get it. We’re talking about non-violent crimes like like Suspicion of drugs and theft that caught up people like kaleif Browder, who sat in jail for three years without trail because his family couldn’t afford to pay $900 cash bail ( Kalief Browder - Wikipedia )

Do you believe Kalief should have had a cash bail:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
The Kalief Browder story was more complicated.

My state reformed the bail system a while back. I'm for it for people with no previous arrest record, and for non violent charges.

Kalief had a juvenile arrest record, and technically robbery is a violent offense. His case highlighted numerous cracks in the NY criminal court system. Overcrowding, public defendants not having power/time to gain access to defend clients, legality of solitary confinement, etc.

Rest in Peace to him and his Mom. His story provided the momentum for those who were fighting for reform of the bail system, but when his story is told on tv, they revise it to fit whatever is being advocated for.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
I'm not a cac politician supporter....

But the fact that you're one of those ' you're a trump supporter' people means you're a brainwashed blind deaf dumb mindless drone.

And FYI... Th Biden bills were Predatory against black people and excessive. Have you read The New Jim Crow? Also...it is Inappropriately applied to certain drugs and communities.

Fukk em...If you aren't smart enough to be a good dealer then too bad.. Should have gotten a better lawyer...

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The Kalief Browder story was more complicated.

My state reformed the bail system a while back. I'm for it for people with no previous arrest record, and for non violent charges.

Kalief had a juvenile arrest record, and technically robbery is a violent offense. His case highlighted numerous cracks in the NY criminal court system. Overcrowding, public defendants not having power/time to gain access to defend clients, legality of solitary confinement, etc.

Rest in Peace to him and his Mom. His story provided the momentum for those who were fighting for reform of the bail system, but when his story is told on tv, they revise it to fit whatever is being advocated for.
It’s not complicated because if he or his family had $900 dollars he would bailed out with that same record and not have spent 3 years in jail without a trial, and that’s the issue:gucci:.

This disproportionately hurts poor people of color while others with the same crime are able to go home.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It’s not complicated because if he or his family had $900 dollars he would bailed out with that same record and not have spent 3 years in jail without a trail, and that’s the issue:gucci:.

This disproportionately hurts poor people of color while others with the same crime are able to go home.
The guy who got picked up with him that night, wasn't on probation like Kalief was, and went home after being processed.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This picture is cringey as fukk….

It is,but no need for yall to tear that lady down like that:mjlol:
That photo only captures that one moment and doesn't give context. The pastor was likely talking about Biden or to Biden. She looked over and smiled instead of looking at him like this ":wtb:".

But with that said we still need that smile,we promise to use it in proper context:lolbron:. I take issue with the crime bill in hindsight obviously,but from what I gather,black folks had a similar energy to Joe at the time. Black people were afraid and lived in these neighborhoods,rightfully so. I'm sure they didn't think there sons/nephews/childs father could end up in that situation. But Joe and others have to take that hit when they fail to foreshadow and weigh all the options. Of course black people were thinking emotionally at the time because our emotions were being stoked by the media and obviously by proximity to the violence. As a politician you shouldn't be falling into that trap. But with saying all that,I heard all I needed to hear from Joe on that leaked call. Where he basically talked to those black people in his circle like children. And told them they better start focusing on latinos:martin:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
The guy who got picked up with him that night, wasn't on probation like Kalief was, and went home after being processed.
That’s not still not my point bruh. If he could have afforded the bail, he would have went home.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
27biden-black2-superJumbo.jpg

Told ya'll Democrats are on our side :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Extreme cornish behavior on your part..
All it takes a for someone to sit next to in church...:mjlol: what a clown

Now what exactly does this prove:jbhmm:

Nothin:mjlol: