Joe Biden sits next to Black people at Church, #BOTHSIDES

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You dapped it up, goofy. And how old are you where you're surprised a fukking POLITICIAN did some POLITICIAN shyt by pandering for photo ops? I'm sure your slow ass was at one of Trump's rallies (aka KKKlan meetings) where he pointed out a fellow c00n and said "that's my Black right there...the Blacks love me"
:bryan: nikka quoted my post but, when pressed, started juelzing about daps, but I'm the slow one?

If you dont sit your simple ass down somewhere. :heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I see the issue now

So just admit you’re not smart enough to understand books are not factual. They’re pieces of opinion written by individuals. Not everything in a book is factual. You know there are books praising Hitler right ?
:pachaha: Sealioning to a tee. It didn't take long at all for you to flip from fake interest to sassy know it all.

Btw, you think you know more about criminal justice than this woman. :skip:

Alexander served as director of the Racial Justice Project at the ACLU of Northern California from 1998 until 2005,[5] which led a national campaign against racial profiling by law enforcement. She directed the Civil Rights Clinic at Stanford Law School and was a law clerk for Justice Harry Blackmun at the U. S. Supreme Court and for Chief Judge Abner Mikva on the United States Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit. As an associate at Saperstein, Goldstein, Demchak & Baller, she specialized in plaintiff-side class action suits alleging race and gender discrimination.[6]

Michelle Alexander - Wikipedia

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
:bryan: nikka quoted my post but, when pressed, started juelzing about daps, but I'm the slow one?

If you dont sit your simple ass down somewhere. :heh:

You dapped it meaning you cosigned it, dummy :russ:

Y'all c00ns on here slow as fukk :russ:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Show me the facts of the people locked up that were not criminals. The innocent people locked up due to the crime bill and directly imprisonned because of the crime bill.

mom here to learn. Please help me

Innocent? You know there are black people who got setup by the cops. But yeah, plenty of minor crimes got hard sentences, ie. 3-strike rule. We went from being able to smoke weed, to getting locked up for years for weed, to having whites sell us that weed legally.

Not everything is black and white. Excuse the pun.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
27biden-black2-superJumbo.jpg

Told ya'll Democrats are on our side :wow::wow::wow::wow:
psc.mss0445.345_18.141_02-1web_re.jpg
46JKE6BECE2IPJZT7VWM33XVZI.jpg