Joe Biden Speaking On LL Cool J"That Boy's Got Bigger Biceps Than My Thighs"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Oh what you thought I was gonna defend Biden saying that stupid shyt?

While I still think he is better than Trump I think the bigger issue is that we have too much of our leadership with a foot in the grave and one on the banana peel. We are in desperate need of new blood.

Lol at dudes saying Trump 2024 like dude isn't only 5 years younger.

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
I’ve been on record how I feel about our people & just giving Dems our vote.

I actually don’t think he meant boy in the racist sense.

I’ve said “that boy cold” when referring to someone :manny:

This points to a bigger picture tho. These politicians staying using the most insignificant things to get our vote.

Reference a famous rapper!
Take picture with famous rapper!
The blacks love that. Certainly will get their vote:smugbiden:
Dude, this is that Julez Santana gif.

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This guy is the biggest boot licker on the coli. Even worse than Napoleon. Think really hard, could you imagine him calling a white person in LL Cool J’s era a boy? LL Cool J is like 50. Biden is too old to be this stupid, or maybe he’s so old that he’s this stupid.

Call out the BS when its front and center, quit selling out for “your side.”
I wont allow for false equivocation or both sides nonsense, the republicans and conservatives are the one waging a war against ''woke'' ie anything black, they are banning books about racism, mlk and rosa parks so people dont know the true history, they are racial gerrymandering black communties to reduce their voting power and representation, they are deliberately trying to curtail and reduce the numbers of black folks getting into universities and higher learning institutions.When one side is waging an all out war against black people and wants to ensure black people are permanent second class citizens in the united states and a permanent underclass then yes i will defend the only sane and viable opposition to that white supremacist ideology with full force

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I swear MAGA did a number on black me. Or y’all deadass not Black. Why only MAGA Twitter pushing this and y’all saying the same things I’d scary

MrRDU

Superstar
Daps
:salute:
This board wont allow u to criticize one without 'being labeled a supporter of the other'
Both sides cant see how low their bar for candidate acceptance is at this point..
I know :sas1:

Any criticism of Biden must be followed by criticism of Trump & even then you're still MAGA :francis:

But fukk'm, Biden wont win in 2024 :pachaha: