Joe Biden to Black people: "You ain't black [if you don't vote for me]" Edit: He apologized

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:francis:Biden basically eliminated all potential white female VP choices, he has to pick a black vp now.

If he picks Stacey Abrams, Trump can’t call the movers off.
Abrams is a terrible pick.

She could be running against Loefller right now but she's out here fukking up and ruining whatever "leverage" she thought she had.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Neely Fuller and Malcolm X have been telling Black people for decades that the Democrats and the Republicans are both the same. There are White Supremacists in the Democrats and in the Republicans.

Bro I do not care about some superficial neg, that shyt ain't going to do nothing.

There are White Supremacists on both sides and Neely Fuller teaches us, through the compensatory logic (Code), that the White Supremacists control all area's of activities and the White Supremacist position themselves on both sides of an argument:

Also, Dr. Claud Anderson has been talking about Black people voting in a block and creating our own Black Independent party for more than 20 years fukking years. But Black people are to scared to break away from White daddy, like you and these other clown ass nikkas. I'm doing what Dr. Claud Anderson is suggesting, where as Black people should vote in a block and we vote for a person who is going to do something for Black Americans only:

@14:00

Besides White people, Black people have always voted and we still get ignored. Hispanics and Asians do not vote nearly as much, when you compare to Black people, but they get more rights than Black people, but we vote more than them. Black People vote all the time; Asians, Hispanics, other Non-Black people and Whites, benefits from Black people voting and we still get ignored and Killed in the streets.

2-12.png

FT_19.05.01_VoterTurnout_Voterturnoutrate.png

a4-congressional.jpg
]

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
BET Co-Founder Says Biden ‘Arrogant’ & ‘Out-of-Touch’ and Should Apologize ‘To Every Black Person He Meets’

Johnson on Friday told Fox News, “Vice President Biden’s statement today represents the arrogant and out-of-touch attitude of a paternalistic white candidate who has the audacity to tell black people, the descendants of slaves, that they are not black unless they vote for him. This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that black people owe him their vote without question, even though we as black people know it is exactly the opposite.”

Big Bank Bob
:banderas:

BET Co-Founder Condemns Joe Biden For Being 'Arrogant'
BET founder Bob Johnson pitches Trump African-American advancement strategy

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Neely Fuller and Malcolm X have been telling Black people for decades that the Democrats and the Republicans are both the same. There are White Supremacists in the Democrats and in the Republicans.
Sorry but the majority of black people have a slave mentality. I LIVE BY the WORD by Malcolm X. Every fukking thing he said over 50 years ago still rings true today. All that hard work he did to wake the slave minded up,was undone.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman

Bob is a conservative I believe. But I'm not mad at him for trying to get Trump to do these things (aside from the tax incentives for corporations).

"Johnson said that he outlined a series of economic strategies that have the potential to uplift African-Americans across the board.

They include: tax incentives to lure corporations back into inner cities and create jobs; putting more money into African-American banks and ensuring they have ample capital in order to lend and promote community development; and making sure black fund managers and minority suppliers are provided increased federal opportunities.

Another idea on the table: establishing an Office of Urban and Minority Affairs in the White House."

That article was from Nov of 2016 so we know Trump didn't listen to Bob at all.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ayo fukk you bytch ass nikka. fukk wrong wit some of you fukk boys on here? :rudy:

Go suck a dead man's dikk slave minded POS. Black people supporting politicians that don't do shyt for them for decades, but I'm the one that is wrong. Guess Malcolm X was wrong too huh Stephen(Django).

I beat you are from one of those bible belt states. All ya'll follow Massa like sheep. :scust:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Go suck a dead man's dikk slave minded POS. Black people supporting politicians that don't do shyt for them for decades, but I'm the one that is wrong. Guess Malcolm X was wrong too huh Stephen(Django).

I beat you are from one of those bible belt states. All ya'll follow Massa like sheep. :scust:
Man sit your smart dumb ass down somewhere. You started following politics in 2018 or some shyt I bet. Bu but Tariq had said :damn: ass nikka.