Joe Biden to Black people: "You ain't black [if you don't vote for me]" Edit: He apologized

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tik TOK
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I dont give a fukk how progressive he is. The point is you dont see black media hosts asks candidates for quid pro quo on a forum like that
Bruh, he's MAKING TV.

sam Seder knows Charlamagne and the perspective of quid pro quo already. He's just trying to spruce up a TV segment. He's playing it up. Like, "OH WOW... what's truly INTERESTING is what Charlamagne was SAYING"...

ON his show he's gonna say "well no shyt" but he's on cable news trying to make a point.

Grow the fukk up.

He's said stuff like this on his show thousands of times.

He's playing up what Charlamagne said.

North of Death

All Star
Daps
Bruh, he's MAKING TV.

sam Seder knows Charlamagne and the perspective of quid pro quo already. He's just trying to spruce up a TV segment. He's playing it up. Like, "OH WOW... what's truly INTERESTING is what Charlamagne was SAYING"...

ON his show he's gonna say "well no shyt" but he's on cable news trying to make a point.

Grow the fukk up.

He's said stuff like this on his show thousands of times.

He's playing up what Charlamagne said.
I forgot your not black so you wouldnt get what Im saying..Ill just neg and keep it moving:ehh:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I forgot your not black so you wouldnt get what Im saying..Ill just neg and keep it moving:ehh:
I'm black you sloppy b*stard.

Sam Seder is not "surprised" by what Charlamagne said. Sam has literally said the same thing for like 5 years.

He's amping up a TV segment to drive home a point.