Joe Budden: “Nicki Minaj Is On Drugs, And Someone Should Intervene.”

Benefited

Banned
Daps
If he was that worried about it,why didn't he intervene privately instead of slandering her publically:martin:?
This is very chatty patty in nature,one of the more chatty patty things I've witnessed from a celebrity or journalist.
Anti depressents can cause weight gain,but did Budden ever wonder if she is depressed because of idiots like him trashing her in the media about how she fell off,how she got fat,how she's a bytch and a phony etc.
You shouldn't be talking bad about female artist the way you would a male, as females are more sensitive,especially as a man.
Unless of course you are okay with them committing suicide and being depressed.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Hell she rapped about coke a few times in her raps. Then she friends with Black Chyna and Amber Rose. Fat simp Rob K said Black Chyna is a drug addict and he supplied her powder, molly, alcohol, etc. Finally, most celebrities and singers/rappers and producers drinks and either uses or done used substances before. I would bet her and Wayne done turnt up before many times.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If he was that worried about it,why didn't he intervene privately instead of slandering her publically:martin:?
This is very chatty patty in nature,one of the more chatty patty things I've witnessed from a celebrity or journalist.
Anti depressents can cause weight gain,but did Budden ever wonder if she is depressed because of idiots like him trashing her in the media about how she fell off,how she got fat,how she's a bytch and a phony etc.
You shouldn't be talking bad about female artist the way you would a male, as females are more sensitive,especially as a man.
Unless of course you are okay with them committing suicide and being depressed.
The music industry is a cut-throat business.

Daps
I always thought Nicki was mildly schizo (if such a things exists)

the multiple personalities and all that? she just a chic from the hood that suffers from real mental issues, but she parlayed a career out of it

I could be wrong tho.
either way the falloff is real

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I always thought Nicki was mildly schizo (if such a things exists)

the multiple personalities and all that? she just a chic from the hood that suffers from real mental issues, but she parlayed a career out of it

I could be wrong tho.
either way the falloff is real

Seems like the typical woman with island blood.
Anybody who thinks no woman could get that upset for no reason without being on drugs,never dated an island woman before:wow:

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
So nikkas trying to tear her down cause she fukk with Drake too? Gotcha :ehh:

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:ehh:...she just workin on her lifetime movie man...let her cook...