Joe Budden got a trailer for his pool party

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
So Years Of Pool Parties And All We Have Is A Music Video Of 1?

The Pool Parties Clearly Ain't Done To Impress Social Media

This year he tried to show off for social media. He's been plugging it on his podcast for the past few episodes.

My problem was that since regular folk could not attend, then what would be the point of a trailer video & him hyping it up, if only his "friends" were going to be there. That sh*t is lame imo.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This year he tried to show off for social media. He's been plugging it on his podcast for the past few episodes.

My problem was that since regular folk could not attend, then what would be the point of a trailer video & him hyping it up, if only his "friends" were going to be there. That sh*t is lame imo.
There's mad regular people there

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER

Facts.
they had a flyer out and trailer for his pool party but it's invite only :stopitslime: