Joe Budden has Covid

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Don’t do this.

The reason this thread got the computers putin’ is because you said “COVID don’t hit the same as it did in March”
People rightfully interpreted this as “COVID is no longer a big deal”. You acknowledged the confusion your post caused by later editing it.

I mean, on one hand yeah.. but I’ve noticed the recovery is never as loud as initial diagnosis

I’ve witnessed this so many times over the last 9 months. I remember when Jokic, Harden, Westbrook and like 30 other NBA players tested positive, it was deep threads about how the NBA was putting everyone in danger and needed to cancel the season, etc.

But once they were on the court 2 weeks later, healthy as can be, playing 40 minutes a night... it was crickets

We’ve seen it with multiple MLB and NFL guys, pro wrestlers, and other celebrities. Thread is full of “oh no, hope they get well. fukk this year” but once they actually get well, it’s like no one ever gave a fukk. Straight silence lol

I get it though. We’re wired to panic. Our instincts are wired to react to perceived danger. Fight or flight. Of course “XYZ has Covid” is gonna get more of a reaction than “XYZ has recovered”

it’s human nature :yeshrug:

Last edited:

blizzard man

Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!
Daps
Reppin
DC
Yeah those dudes are also prime atheletes in the best shape on earth

Not surprising that their immune systems might do a lil better than regular person, plus better access to care/testing/etc.

Im glad joe is OK too, esp since he was really worries about his dad, but that whole podcsst was moving sloppy af, it was just a mattter of time with them.

I think its good that the death rates are going doen as drs are getting better at treating it

But it can still mess up us regular folk without primo health care and not in tip top shape. Im not a gambling man so thats some dice im cool to not roll cuz i miss sitting at bar or something

I think as long as people do their best with precautions and make smart choices, we can get on the right path.

If people wanna act stupid and ignore what the consensus of medical experts studying this shyt say then, :yeshrug:

All covid taught me is that i need to get my money right and cop some land away from people ASAP:blessed: