Joe Budden Slams Future, “I Don’t Respect You As A Man”

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
from the little that ive hear Future speak, he doesnt really have anything insightful to say. I feel Buddens on this. Its the same shyt with the Migos interview. He doesnt want to waste time...

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
This fukking fakkit beats women. Wtf? :dahell:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
nikka is disingenuous as hell, and im almost positive the only reason he don't want him on his show is because he knows he wont be able to keep that same energy face to face.

I like Joe but this is exactly it. He's terrible engaging face to face with someone who has a different opinion than him. Plus the fact that Future can tend to not answer direct questions, I see why he didn't want to do the interview. BUT he should have left it at that. All of this talk of not respecting him as a man is extra af. :camby:

When future makes an album as good Mood Musik 2 the cat you quoted is right!

:lawd: Was bumping this yesterday

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saying someone isn't a man is asking for smoke. Joe already can't ever go to Atlanta, haha. Just say you don't like him and leave it at that.

There are a lot of Atlanta rappers Joe would like to interview who might not fukk with him after this.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
It's funny Budden says this becuase I feel the same about him. Budden is known for being women up, but you will never hear him have that same smoke for a man.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall worst than these chicks with this gossip

There is a clear difference in joe and future from 10 years ago to currently and that's all that needs to be said.

GoldCoastSaint

Yall nikkas hate everything but Tariq Nasheed
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Dude has like 8 baby mamas but you suspect him of being gay:mjpls:

This some lipstick alley shyt...they accuse every black man of being gay.

Future's behavior is very much aligned with that of a DL man. I never accuse Black men of being gay but I wouldn't be shocked if it were revealed Future is.