Joe Budden‘s son (Trey Budden) says Saigon dissing him is what made him want to rap

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Rap nikkas got whole grown ass sons out here, but got podcasts and talk about everything but him! Wow!
You don’t even listen to the show. Joe talks about his family all the time.

But it’s not as if he is gonna spend 20 minutes every episode, reporting about the 20 minute talk he had with his son on college and teenage girls. Based on what my parents knew about me in and post college, there wouldn’t really be much to say that would be interesting for anyone else. Nobody is trying to hear micro details about a static father and grown kid relationship every episode. And there’s really nothing saying that his son would enjoy his private moments with his dad becoming entertainment. There’s other podcasts for that.

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC dudes be like...

“I’m gonna make your son suck my dikk while you watch.”

6 months later...

“Peace king. I say it’s time to build and elevate fam.”

It's NYC. If y'all both in or around NYC woofing and nothing happened to no one after 6 months it's time to move on.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's NYC. If y'all both in or around NYC woofing and nothing happened to no one after 6 months it's time to move on.

just proves what Boosie said about rap beef is right