Joe Budden‘s son (Trey Budden) says Saigon dissing him is what made him want to rap

Sinister

Banned
Daps
Sai been a stupid, weirdo, corny lame in general but dissing that kid was the gayest shyt I've heard.

:stopitslime: pet peeve of mine when rappers pretend they can't pronounce another rappers name
I don't think anyone does this. Many people are just ignorant. Not all rappers shout their own names out in every song like Grafh or Mike Jones

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I have no idea what he said is this supposed to be some sort of "ah-ha" moment?

But yeah if no one got hurt, no one got chased etc it's time to move on.
He said it don’t be real beef with these rappers because in Baton Rouge if you say something about someone on a record someone getting shot

no way can you peace it up after someone says something like that about your kid. Y’all playing

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Dammit yall got me!!... I dont listen to the podcast alright! shyt looks Boring!

And from the sample i heard of joe on The Tax Season podcast i figured if thats how that nikka is... Yall can have him!

:hhh:

Im 5150, did you miss me, dam internet you scary over here!

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Dammit yall got me!!... I dont listen to the podcast alright! shyt looks Boring!

And from the sample i heard of joe on The Tax Season podcast i figured if thats how that nikka is... Yall can have him!

Joe's podcast has no structure whatsoever, if you like those then it's definitely not for you. Haven't watched DIYS in a while; is it still Pat and Tahir?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
It's NYC. If y'all both in or around NYC woofing and nothing happened to no one after 6 months it's time to move on.
You're talking like a city of 20 million is a small village.
Even if you see each other twice in 3 years, it might be at an award show and after a funeral in broad day light.

Either you are out actively looking for someone, or you are not. Doesn't matter what city you're in.

With that said, Joe looking for Saigon would be hilarious

Last edited:

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're talking like a city of 20 million is a small village.
Even if you see each other twice in 3 years, it might be at an award show and after a funeral in broad day light.

Either you are out actively looking for someone, or you are not. Doesn't matter what city you're in.

With that said, Joe looking for Saigon would be hilarious

If these artists were doing shows in NYC or participating in the NYC nightlife then they would be extremely easy to find. The population of NYC is meaningless in that regard. It's just like how a bunch of record label offices were in one area. I've seen so many rap artists from different parts of the country because I work in a specific area of Manhattan.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Joe's podcast has no structure whatsoever, if you like those then it's definitely not for you. Haven't watched DIYS in a while; is it still Pat and Tahir?

I appreciate it bro . not even gonna waste my time with it then lol

Yeah its still pat and Tahir, but because of the covid they are doing this "Zoom" ish. Everybody's doing it! Lol

douche

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
how do you mispronounce Ras Kass man?
I definitely have heard his name pronounced "Raws Cause" before, but yeah if you listened to any of his albums he shouts his own name out enough that there shouldn't be any confusion.