Joe Rogan calls out The Rock, says he's on roids

Daps
I’ve seen people say the same shyt on The Coli :manny:

I think it’s because he’s 50 and more ripped than he ever was when he was a wrestler. Steriod allegations aside, what concerns me is his diet. I remember he posted this on IG. This is a lot of food

When we were growing up, Schwarzenegger was held as the bastion of swole fitness but he started letting himself go around the time he decided to get into politics. Rock is retaining his body way longer than Arnold did. It's impressive no matter what he's saying as an enhancement. He still has to do the work either way. Taking the enhancements without working out is useless.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Who cares

Let's move onto the next subject

I hink Rock be trolling with those cheat day meals.:troll:

I think he be making fun of fat asses because they'll see his meal then try to one up .."hellz yAh I'm going to get a triple burger and a large pizza after leg day !! :flabbynsick: "

Meanwhile Rock at home :mjlol: eating a fruit salad with toast.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Rock only post shyt like this so the fat fukks following him can feel good about themselves when they fall off. That nikka chef probably made that for his family or something. :comeon:

Fat boys talkin bout “see the rock doesn’t eat perfect either he eats pizzas and pancakes and he’s still jacked” :mjlol:

The rock low key trolling fat mfers posting these sloppy wild ass meals
Breh posted the same shyt

thank you!

Lieutenant Daniels

I’m up for Major
Daps
Reppin
Major case squad
When we were growing up, Schwarzenegger was held as the bastion of swole fitness but he started letting himself go around the time he decided to get into politics. Rock is retaining his body way longer than Arnold did. It's impressive no matter what he's saying as an enhancement. He still has to do the work either way. Taking the enhancements without working out is useless.
Arnold ain’t start falling off until them docs and nurses told his ass take another steroid one more gin and you done done :ufdup: way before he got into politics. Nikka done had bypass surgery a couple times already.:francis: As much as Arnold is the goat he still a cac so his fall off was inevitable

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Rock only post shyt like this so the fat fukks following him can feel good about themselves when they fall off. That nikka chef probably made that for his family or something. :comeon:

Fat boys talkin bout “see the rock doesn’t eat perfect either he eats pizzas and pancakes and he’s still jacked” :mjlol:

The rock low key trolling fat mfers posting these sloppy wild ass meals
He may be trolling, and if he is, that’s deceiving to those who don’t know better that they can eat that much and still be ripped.
Yeah, he’s definitely putting in work, but what PEDs do is improve recovery. It’s why someone like me or you might go hard in the gym and is sore, but for someone who uses them, they still feel fresh.

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps

I think it’s because he’s 50 and more ripped than he ever was when he was a wrestler. Steriod allegations aside, what concerns me is his diet. I remember he posted this on IG. This is a lot of food

No cape but this man is 6'5 over 250 pounds of pure muscle and trains hard almost every day. That meal is needed, he burns a lot of calories through the out on top of his normal diet.

That right there was just a refeed/cheat meal

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

I would approve this breakfast if those eggs were cheesy but im lowkey addicted to cheese