Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Who cares

Let's move onto the next subject

I hink Rock be trolling with those cheat day meals.:troll:

I think he be making fun of fat asses because they'll see his meal then try to one up .."hellz yAh I'm going to get a triple burger and a large pizza after leg day !! :flabbynsick: "

Meanwhile Rock at home :mjlol: eating a fruit salad with toast.

I don't think he's trolling at all with those cheat meals. That's just what they are, cheat meals. Every once in a while. Not everyday. So relax i eat steam broccoli and chicken breast everyday, coli nikkas

No cape but this man is 6'5 over 250 pounds of pure muscle and trains hard almost every day. That meal is needed, he burns a lot of calories through the out on top of his normal diet.

That right there was just a refeed/cheat meal
It's probably not even that deep. He's wealthy and has a chef. He probably threw half of it away. But, yes, someone that works out daily to look like that, natural or not, is eating a lot. For him, this is like going to McDonald's or Taco Bell late and getting some bullshyt 5 dollar special, except it's real food. If we had his type of bread, we could too.

Daps

the-rock-glasses.gif

Ok and :yeshrug:

You don't get to be the rock's size naturally. With that said he's also a genetic freak of nature, so even if someone else got on his routine they most likely wouldn't achieve his gains

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
When we were growing up, Schwarzenegger was held as the bastion of swole fitness but he started letting himself go around the time he decided to get into politics. Rock is retaining his body way longer than Arnold did. It's impressive no matter what he's saying as an enhancement. He still has to do the work either way. Taking the enhancements without working out is useless.

But Arnold was also a steroids junkie.

The Rock was never this ripped & big even when he was a wrestler & was younger with more natural testosterone (he was on gear back then as well).

Only an idiot would think The Rock is natty.

BandOfGypsys

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD
These dudes have to lie about being on drugs because for some reason people actually care and they can lose endorsements.

I can't understand why anybody would care who's on what

I don't get how some people actually believe these dudes aren't using anabolics.

You have to put in a lot of work to look like that, so no doubt massive juice heads still have a lot of discipline. Drugs don't make you a super human. Just give a boost of what you already have!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehh so what he’s likely on some more things I know he gets the best of the best HGH.

And the facts are it’s medically prescribed medication. Rogan chooses to be open others don’t.