hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:picard: #HigherLearning
nah, :picard: #HigherLearning
is seeing a detail breakdown (in tweets so it can't really be that long) of why kelly is full of shyt and your best response is "it's too long winded". fukk outta here.

hitler was an honorable man and a lack of compromise led to WWII.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nah, :picard: #HigherLearning
is seeing a detail breakdown (in tweets so it can't really be that long) of why kelly is full of shyt and your best response is "it's too long winded". fukk outta here.

Negro please! If you need 30 tweets to tell know why calling Lee "honorable" is a problem and why it wasn't a "lack of an ability to compromise" that lead to the Civil War, then knock yourself out. Kiss Coates' wordy ass if you want, but I don't have to.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Negro please! If you need 30 tweets to tell know why calling Lee "honorable" is a problem and why it wasn't a "lack of an ability to compromise" that lead to the Civil War, then knock yourself out. Kiss Coates' wordy ass if you want, but I don't have to.
yes because coates was talking to us and not the many people on your side like kelly that need a tweet storm and it probably still won't get through to them.

since i don't know what the fukk you are, your cac00n ass need to chill on that negro shyt.

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yes because coates was talking to us and not the many people on your side like kelly that need a tweet storm and it probably still won't get through to them.

Coates, like you said, probably isn't reaching his intended audience. But that's not my point. I'm only saying I don't like it. If you do, enjoy.

since i don't know what the fukk you are, your cac00n ass need to chill on that negro shyt.
You can call me a worthless piece of shyt, and Cac00n, but negro crosses the line? :beli:Eat a dikk. :yeshrug:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
"Why was Coates so long winded?" Because he was using what Kelly said in order to use it as a tangent to explain US history through the lens of our people breh :gucci:

Like... did you bytch out your history professors because they went on tangents regarding an event and it's deeper and implicit meanings? :stopitslime:

Honestly, "It's too long for me" has always reeked of a bias against intellectualism to begin with, and that's just on it's own, within this context it spells out a deeper meaning of "Man shut up we all know Slavery was bad GOD" like nikka no you don't and these cacs sure as shyt don't. You have this abstract notion of badness without understanding the inlaid contextual factors that created both events at the time and events the proceeded it, fostering the current US racial climate because, as Coates points out, at no point were we ever included in this discussion or debate about our own humanity other than as a sideshow to appease the powers that be. How "compromise" was the privilege of white men who looked upon our peoples ENSLAVEMENT as an abstract concept about economics and production.

But of course, I'm sure you knew that.

Thanks @AndroidHero for posting that, daps and rep all around, I appreciate it.:salute: