Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Is this still considered a top job?
Idk about a "top" job but with the talent in the DC area and the prestige/history of the school it should still garner some attention. Actually was is a top job? Considering all the "top" jobs (kentucky, duke, kansas, lousiville, unc, syracuse, uconn, nova) aren't going to be vacant anytime soon. So yeah out of any openings that will be available this is probably one of the better ones.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Idk about a "top" job but with the talent in the DC area and the prestige/history of the school it should still garner some attention. Actually was is a top job? Considering all the "top" jobs (kentucky, duke, kansas, lousiville, unc, syracuse, uconn, nova) aren't going to be vacant anytime soon. So yeah out of any openings that will be available this is probably one of the better ones.
I just ask bc I know they don't play in their own arena, I'm not sure how nice their facilities are compared to let's say Maryland, and gtown hasn't been good for awhile so does that prestige matter anymore?

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My first thought was Lorenzo Romar would be perfect, but now that Patrick Ewing has been mentioned...:ohhh:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really hope the GOAT Gregg Marshall goes to one of these big programs that way the committee quits rigging tournament games against him