John Thompson Era at Georgetown officially over

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It was past time for them to part ways with JT3. This will be a good thing for Georgetown provided they find the right fit.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
That out of date Princeton offense he was running. No bueno

Georgetown is a private school. I wonder how much they have to spend to get a good coach

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
That out of date Princeton offense he was running. No bueno

Georgetown is a private school. I wonder how much they have to spend to get a good coach

LOL I remember when I was a youngin I thought Georgetown was like an HBCU; I saw like one white assistant, other than that the whole bench was black. Then when I got older and realized what kind of school Georgetown is, I was like :ohhh:

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
LOL I remember when I was a youngin I thought Georgetown was like an HBCU; I saw like one white assistant, other than that the whole bench was black. Then when I got older and realized what kind of school Georgetown is, I was like :ohhh:

I remember when I first saw a cac sitting on the Hoyas bench and I was like, "Whooaaa:whoa:....the fukk is this shyt?:hhh:"

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Wonder if this will help or hurt my Johnnies? We haven't been much better these last like 10-11 years smh

When I was there, we won the NIT smh (We stormed the court, my first time at MSG and I got on the floor) that was the grand opening and closing for us.

:banderas: with Georgetown in chaos mode ( losing waters, Peak, and mourning) that's an extra two Big East wins for us. SJU didn't even have a complete roster last year and we beat Butler, Seton Hall, Marquette, Syracuse ( at Syracuse) , and providence ( at providence) . Now with GT entering DePaul status:banderas: those predictions of us being a tournament team is looking legit.