John Wall and the Houston Rockets agree to part ways (Buy out will not happen)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
rockets are not buying him out this year :mjlol: he has two years left on his contract and owned 91m and houston owner is not paying that much money to get rid of wall... they can trade him next year when he has one year left.

dammit I forgot the rockets owner was that GNOG and restaurant dude yeah he ain't buying out nothing....

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
dammit I forgot the rockets owner was that GNOG and restaurant dude yeah he ain't buying out nothing....
from everything that is being leaked wall will be around helping the young players out, but he is just not going to play in any games, rockets trying to see what they have in KPJ and Green starting at 1 and 2. and I rather watch that then wall

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
rockets are not buying him out this year :mjlol: he has two years left on his contract and owned 91m and houston owner is not paying that much money to get rid of wall... they can trade him next year when he has one year left.

Even if they trade him next year, they will still have to send out some young players and/or picks in the deal.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Even if they trade him next year, they will still have to send out some young players and/or picks in the deal.
:unimpressed: rockets not going to trade anyone in their core to dump wall next year and they will not put picks in the deal... looking at the contract Exum got... they might package Exum/House/Gordan one of those three or two of them will go with wall if a player has to be package, the young guys will not be traded with Wall.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
told yall wall was overrated

great dude and player but he's not carrying shyt

all the stat shyt means nothing cause it all depends on your team and touches

even Gerald Green looked like an Allstar when he was all alone in Phoenix
you put him as 4th option on Rockets and he looks like trash
but Gerald Green is neither, he's somewhere in between

using stats and all this random shyt to prove anything is pointless
shoulda stayed in Washington and just fell back and let other people run the ship

I'll forever laugh at Wall and Cousins trying to laugh Harden off the team though like they were about to relive college and shyt :russ:

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
told yall wall was overrated

great dude and player but he's not carrying shyt

all the stat shyt means nothing cause it all depends on your team and touches

even Gerald Green looked like an Allstar when he was all alone in Phoenix
you put him as 4th option on Rockets and he looks like trash
but Gerald Green is neither, he's somewhere in between

using stats and all this random shyt to prove anything is pointless
shoulda stayed in Washington and just fell back and let other people run the ship

I'll forever laugh at Wall and Cousins trying to laugh Harden off the team though like they were about to relive college and shyt :russ:

What does that mean? What could Wall possibly have done more for Washington's success besides win that series with the Celtics (which they would have won if they weren't gassed after playing so long with no real bench)? Who exactly is "carrying shyt" besides LeBron, KD, Curry, CP3...? Dame hasn't done shyt either, and had better teams than Wall. AD had to up and run to LeBron.