John Wall & Bradley Beal don't like each other no surprise here.

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
John Wall: "Now that you have your money :dame: you got to go out there and improve your game. I want you to be an All-Star just as much as I’m an All-Star. If we were playing well as a tandem like the other two superstars that play together as a backcourt, play as a tandem, one night it’s going to be his night, one night it’s going to be mine, some nights it might be both of us. Those are nights it’s going to be tough to beat us."

Bradley Beal: "Sometimes I think we both lose sight of the fact that we need each other. I wouldn’t be in the situation I’m in without John. John wouldn’t be in the situation he’s in without me, without the rest of the team. It goes hand-in-hand so it’s kind of a pride thing. We got to (hash) out our pride, fiigure out what our goals are individually, help each other achieve those goals, figure out what our team goal is, where do we see ourselves five years from now, 10 years from now and go from there."

:jbhmm:

John Wall: He’s my sidekick. I’m A. He’s A-1. He’s right there,"

:takedat:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikkas got no manners these days :pachaha:

So much f*ckery so early in the day....

tumblr_oa8dlmJYYo1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Wall just fukks ho's Beal knew he fukked her.

i dont get it. if it bothers him that much why wife her up ? im sure its annoying to have to work with a guy you KNOW has been inside your woman, but i dont see why he would allow it to get serious hes going to let it affect his work. smug ass wall probably gives him that, yea i fukked your bytch smirk everytime they get into it too.

i hate to see men fall off over females :snoop:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
He is an alpha. Wall's disappearance acts since college have proven him to be a beta. Wall had plenty of opportunity to show how good he is last year and couldn't even get the 8 seed. I'm not hearing any injury excuses. Every off season he says how good he is, so I'm not buying he needs more help. Get the job done. He's overrated, that's why they dropped that bag off to Real Deal Beal :wow:
That doesn't make Beal a alpha. They're both betas

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Wall is a bust

dude has never been elite or never will

he's like the 9th best PG if that. fukk him