John Wall & Bradley Beal don't like each other no surprise here.

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
Beal is Eric Gordon 2.0
This is a awful comparison and it has 4 daps too:mjlol: Beal is an excellent three point shooter and his stroke is straight status:wow: , Gordon when he was at his best was a slashing combo guard who had an iso game and his 3 point shot wasn't all that til recent years and even then he not touching Beal shooting wise:stopitslime:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
This is a awful comparison and it has 4 daps too:mjlol: Beal is an excellent three point shooter and his stroke is straight status:wow: , Gordon when he was at his best was a slashing combo guard who had an iso game and his 3 point shot wasn't all that til recent years and even then he not touching Beal shooting wise:stopitslime:

I think the comparison was more along the lines of them both being fragile ass 2 guards

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I think the comparison was more along the lines of them both being fragile ass 2 guards
I don't think that's the only thing that made him compare the two , but Gordon was supposed to be the future :mjcry:. Him playing shytty NOLA and not Phoenix is what fukked up his potential :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It never took a Wizard to see these two weren't the NBA's best back-court:russell::camby:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
I swear everytime I watch Beal shoot its a brick.

I didn't expect a quote where they both flat out said they don't like eachother :dwillhuh:

Wall for Lowry
Do it Masai

Beal is VERY delusional this has been known.

if i can shoot it like beal and i watch wall take all the shots, I would be pissed off also

:mjlol:

THIS IS BEALS BREAKOUT SEASON

"My inclination is to pick Beal over Wall" :wtf:

The sad part is beal is a perfect fit foor wall, a catch and shoot guy who can pump fake and drive.

Wizards coaching staff fukked up, got this nikka beal believing he should be running pick and roll and calling plays. Wall probably like "NO NIKKA GO STAND IN THE CORNER"

Please trade Wall somewhere else. :noah:

Nah but real shyt. Wall's value is high, trade him for them picks mayne :banderas:

Wall to Philly :whoo:
Man what a difference 4 years makes