John Wall & Bradley Beal don't like each other no surprise here.

Daps
Once they paid beal, i knew john was gone. @PS4 wall will be a bull :wow:

He is an alpha. Wall's disappearance acts since college have proven him to be a beta. Wall had plenty of opportunity to show how good he is last year and couldn't even get the 8 seed. I'm not hearing any injury excuses. Every off season he says how good he is, so I'm not buying he needs more help. Get the job done. He's overrated, that's why they dropped that bag off to Real Deal Beal :wow:

:childplease:

Wall>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Beal

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Beal a fool for letting go of his last gf

edit: Also, Wall counted Reggie Jackson's pockets the whole season last year :russ:....Him and Beal won't get along this season :francis:

this is well. seemed like someone who held him down for some years. unless she cheated? but this nikka drops her and out here wifing known golddiggers/smuts.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
this is well. seemed like someone who held him down for some years. unless she cheated? but this nikka drops her and out here wifing known golddiggers/smuts.
yea I'm not sure of the backstory on why they broke up but I'm assuming Beal had something to do w/ it :pachaha:he was posting this current chick shortly after

his ex is :whoo: though