John Wall Tattoos A Baby Picture Of Lil Wayne On His Body

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
lil-wayne-pool-party-diddy-meek-mill-fabolous10.jpg

After seeing both Drake and Odell Beckham Jr. get portraits of Lil Wayne tattooed on their bodies, another celebrity has showed off his new Wayne ink.

Professional basketball player John Wall has tattooed the baby picture of Weezy from Tha Carter III artwork on his body next to tattoos of Tupac Shakur and a wolf.

Tupac , Baby wayne @liltunechi , Wolf Wall …..All these tattoo define my up bringing thru music and who I am !! #wallway #5Deep #BYB salute to them !!

You can check out the Washington Wizards player’s new ink below! What are your thoughts on it?

Read more at John Wall Tattoos A Baby Picture Of Lil Wayne On His Body [Pictures]

john-wall-tattoos-baby-picture-lil-wayne.jpg

john-wall-tattoos-baby-picture-lil-wayne2.jpg

Why

Superstar
Daps
That :pacspit: hard.idc what nobody say thats smiley worth a tat.id look at it and laugh when im unsober.

Coming from a nikka that got Thug Llife tatted on him i thought it was :ehh:.they not ugly tats.

All some of us had was music man.:to: we was lost.for a second.and young

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Give them their flowers while theyre still here is cool and all, but tattooing another man who is alive and breathing who you have no relation to is weird as fukk.

And I'm tired of these new generation fakkits acting like Wayne is up there with Pac and a GOAT, nikka dropped great mixtapes in his prime and one of the most underwhelming forced "classics" in hip hop history in Tha Carter III

If were gonna herald nikkas for having mixtape runs despite their actual albums being subpar then I can name a bunch of rappers who should right up there with Wayne.. and don't quote me talking about Tha Carter II(his only great album) or anything before that because u wasnt even bumping him outside of singles consistently till 06:sas2:

Last edited:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
New generation full of effeminate males

Real talk what part of the game is that....to put another man who is not family or a passed away day 1 is already doing the most...but a baby picture of a nikka who is not either?.......:what:......thats all the way pedophile shyt breh... .

Last edited: