John Wall Tattoos A Baby Picture Of Lil Wayne On His Body

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Give them their flowers while theyre still here is cool and all, but tattooing another man who is alive and breathing who you have no relation to is weird as fukk.

And I'm tired of these new generation fakkits acting like Wayne is up there with Pac and a GOAT, nikka dropped great mixtapes in his prime and one of the most underwhelming forced "classics" in hip hop history in Tha Carter III

If were gonna herald nikkas for having mixtape runs despite their actual albums being subpar then I can name a bunch of rappers who should right up there with Wayne.. and don't quote me talking about Tha Carter II(his only great album) or anything before that because u wasnt even bumping him outside of singles consistently till 06:sas2:

:whoa:......that man been in this game 20+ years( damn near 25 years breh) and to this day had one of best runs in hiphop history from 04-12...,Wayne is a hophop legend my dude. His aura may not be as big as Pacs or Bigs....but the work he put in is solidified....

But tattooing a life long pic of another mae on your body ...especially baby pics is too fukking much..mm

Why

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:JW been doing sus dances and sus movements off the court.even at UK.
He not alpha

But on that court he a alpha.i cant front for a sec.i respect the game.