'John Wick' TV Series "The Continental" in the Works at Starz (With Keanu Reeves Attached)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I knew they were going to do it. I said it would be a great move in the first John Wick thread. Just easy money. Starz coming for nikkas man

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:yeshrug:
Not really excited, there's some redundancy in the John Wick movies.
But if pulled off well, this would be dope. I love the way the movies jumped right into the World of Wick running. It felt like there was already a backstory and I appreciated that they took a classic assassin movie and assumed the audience already knew the deal.

I trust in the makers, it will be dope. I'll just wait and see. Looking forward to being pleasently surprised like the movies so I wont hype this.

I just hope they bring interesting characters like Wick himself and very interesting and intricate storylines.

Wait, isn't Wick a comic book character?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:yeshrug:
Not really excited, there's some redundancy in the John Wick movies.
But if pulled off well, this would be dope. I love the way the movies jumped right into the World of Wick running. It felt like there was already a backstory and I appreciated that they took a classic assassin movie and assumed the audience already knew the deal.

I trust in the makers, it will be dope. I'll just wait and see. Looking forward to being pleasently surprised like the movies so I wont hype this.

I just hope they bring interesting characters like Wick himself and very interesting and intricate storylines.

Wait, isn't Wick a comic book character?

He is now because there’s a comic inspired by him but he didn’t originate as a comic character

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This could be the new Banshee :ohlawd:

Let's hope so, Banshee was the last great action show on TV. The shyt they did in season 2 and in season 3 with T Hawk sonning everybody :wow:.

Into the Badlands holds me down with matrial arts action, but this has the potential to provide that gun action :ehh:. You could easily tell different stories with varying assassins coming through from all over the world.

Representar

All Star
Daps
This,

is BULLshyt
tenor.gif

:mjgrin:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Meh.

The 2nd film ruined the mystique and intrigue of the world they built in the first film.

The first film gave you just enough to make everything interesting and leaving you wanting more.

Once they expanded on it in the second it went from interesting to just plain stupid and corny. Once you've already gone to stupid shyt like having a sect of homeless assassins there's nowhere else to go. What's next,a group of assassins that hang out in mental asylums? How about sea world?

If this was after the first film I'd probably be down. I don't even care enough to watch the third film anymore.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I'll give it a chance since I loved Spartacus. Startz will get the gore right atleast, lol.

Jupiter's Cock!

I'll always give new shows on Starz a shot because of Spartacus, Black Sails (so underrated), and Ash vs Evil Dead.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Meh.

The 2nd film ruined the mystique and intrigue of the world they built in the first film.

The first film gave you just enough to make everything interesting and leaving you wanting more.

Once they expanded on it in the second it went from interesting to just plain stupid and corny. Once you've already gone to stupid shyt like having a sect of homeless assassins there's nowhere else to go. What's next,a group of assassins that hang out in mental asylums? How about sea world?

If this was after the first film I'd probably be down. I don't even care enough to watch the third film anymore.
You're asking for this neg :logan: