John Witherspoon Announces The Boondocks Is Coming Back On Joe Rogan

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
eh if it return im all in for its gonna get annoying online after episodes air:francis:

you gonna see alot of hotep/pro black for profit,likes,or retweet ass mfs come out the wood works disecting every episode tryna be deep:francis:
If any memes come out from an episode crackers gonna run that shyt down into the ground like that felica from friday shyt:francis:

The Minister Of Culture

Supporter
Daps
McGruder needs to come bless us, this shyt would be too easy for him with whats going on nowadays :wow:

Although that whole Uncle Ruckus Breakfast Club interview he did was kind of a flop :francis:

i dont think that was like 100% him tho for that "skit":patrice:i thought that was gary anthony williams idea

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
eh if it return im all in for its gonna get annoying online after episodes air:francis:

you gonna see alot of hotep/pro black for profit,likes,or retweet ass mfs come out the wood works disecting every episode tryna be deep:francis:
If any memes come out from an episode crackers gonna run that shyt down into the ground like that felica from friday shyt:francis:

Funny thing is they are probably gonna do an episode on them doing shyt like this too

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Wasn’t there a boondocks episode streaming live the other night? Coulda sworn there was

Daps
What happened to McGruder doing Black America? I was hyped for that show, and then nothing much after that.

I don't think Boondocks or Black Jesus would be the same without Charlie Murphy to the point that I don't know if I'd want to see either of them come back.

The Minister Of Culture

Supporter
Daps
What happened to McGruder doing Black America? I was hyped for that show, and then nothing much after that.

I don't think Boondocks or Black Jesus would be the same without Charlie Murphy to the point that I don't know if I'd want to see either of them come back.

I see your point with black Jesus however Ed wuncler III character didn’t show up that much in the series as say like Tom

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Didn’t they bring back boondocks a few years ago

I never got into this show