John Witherspoon Announces The Boondocks Is Coming Back On Joe Rogan

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
eh if it return im all in for its gonna get annoying online after episodes air:francis:

you gonna see alot of hotep/pro black for profit,likes,or retweet ass mfs come out the wood works disecting every episode tryna be deep:francis:
If any memes come out from an episode crackers gonna run that shyt down into the ground like that felica from friday shyt:francis:
nobody is forced to watch NONE of them guy or re-share their garbage. :yeshrug:

ignore them and they go away... it's that easy. :russell:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
:lawd:
full

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
i dont think that was like 100% him tho for that "skit":patrice:i thought that was gary anthony williams idea

shyt did not pop off breh, regardless who's idea it was. I think that was meant to tease a possible return of the show or at the very least MacGruder back on the scene, but it was not a good outlet.

Who thought going to radio for an animated character was a good idea smh? He was sharp as ever but running to hoe ass charlatan was not the right move :hubie:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
McGruder returns as showrunner and will serve as executive producer along with Norm Aladjem for Mainstay Entertainment, as well as Seung Kim and Meghann Collins Robertson. Sony Pictures Animation will produce the series in partnership with Sony Pictures Television. Variety reported in June that Sony Pictures Animation was working on a “Boondocks” reimagining as part of their new slate of alternative animation.

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It on hbo means no restrictions

This shyt gonna hurt ALOT of feelings

If y’all though the Dave special was “problematic” :banderas:

Gonna be a lot people revealing themselves when this airs