Daps
Reppin
hella international

I be swervin 2 lanessss

shaq.png

keepitrealprk

All Star
Daps
Cinco 1 and I Swear are legit classics to me. His output isn't really as prevalent lately, though that last one he dropped around Christmas had a couple bangers.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
bro is slept on he might be a gucci cosign away or whatever
hope he doesn't give up on it
you can tell he really do be on that turtle time he not just flowing like that cause it's trendy

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This John papi 2 maybe the best tape I heard this year. I just ran this shyt back 3 times at this kick back and we still vibing

"Started from the bottom but we global now :wow: I treat all my rolies like they're trophies now :ohlawd: I don't want that bytch if she can't hold me down :obama: I was sipping hard but I done slowed it down:mj:"

:blessed: Sak-Religious

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
I swear on everything I was just about to make a Johnny Cinco thread....:ooh:

I been fukkin wit this nikka for years now . I'm talking about even before Cinco Remastered came out (which in my opinion is the beginning of his best projects)... This nikka one of my fav rappers, his shyt just inspire a nikka to get it :ohlawd:

I truly believe if you fukk with Cinco then you are a type of nikka I can fukk with... cause only a certain type of nikka can really feel his shyt. :ld: nikkas who aint bout money aint really gonna fukk wit cinco.

ALSO, I'm surprised nikkas still sleepin on Cinco... Lucci blew up before Cinco, and Lucci doesn't even make very good music in my opinion.

Give Cicno a Spiffy or OG Parker beat and you got classic music. :ohlawd:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
This John papi 2 maybe the best tape I heard this year. I just ran this shyt back 3 times at this kick back and we still vibing

"Started from the bottom but we global now :wow: I treat all my rolies like they're trophies now :ohlawd: I don't want that bytch if she can't hold me down :obama: I was sipping hard but I done slowed it down:mj:"

:blessed: Sak-Religious

I'm still bumping the tape daily. :mjgrin:

Easily the most accessible Johnny Cinco tape yet imo. Usually a lot of people I know can't really rock with Cinco cause of the mumbling, but this tape as a whole has something for everyone. Trapped shyt changed my life, I know, pourin up, make a bytch happy.

Popi 2 is my favorite tape this year fasho. Cinco probably one of the most underrated out of Atlanta right now. It's incredible how he's able to remain unique while still sticking to the trap sound.:ohlawd:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm still bumping the tape daily. :mjgrin:

Easily the most accessible Johnny Cinco tape yet imo. Usually a lot of people I know can't really rock with Cinco cause of the mumbling, but this tape as a whole has something for everyone. Trapped shyt changed my life, I know, pourin up, make a bytch happy.

Popi 2 is my favorite tape this year fasho. Cinco probably one of the most underrated out of Atlanta right now. It's incredible how he's able to remain unique while still sticking to the trap sound.:ohlawd:

Same him.
John Papi 2
Bulletproof and 444 been in constant rotation