"Johnstown Never Believed Trump Would Help. They Still Love Him Anyway."

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Yep. And the white capitalists know how to distract them. Tell them they are in a shytty situation because of the Mexicans and blacks. Their dumbasses fall for each time

It's almost unbelievable how they continue to fall for the okiedok. And then be so entitled as to think the government should open dead coal mines like they're owed a job. :stopitslime: can't even imagine their thought process if a bunch of black city people were sitting around waiting for some factory with a union to open back up instead of learning another trade. This shyt alone makes not feel much empathy for them.

Western PA, a place where my Black classmates consistently said was worse than the south in terms of racism.

I'm from PA. Outside of what I call civilization, the rest of the state is 1940 Alabama with snow.

well they've always said pennsylvania is philadelphia and pittsburgh with alabama in between.

I've been been wanting to go to the 911 memorial out in Somerset county (near Johnstown are) but I've been avoiding cuz I know so e ignorant redneck gonna kiss me off. :hhh:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
well they've always said pennsylvania is philadelphia and pittsburgh with alabama in between.

Pittsburgh is racist as shyt. A large portion of the white collar folks in Pittsburgh firms are from middle class/upper middle class families in places like Johnstown. shyt was culturally the most backwards city I ever lived in, to them ethnic diversity was a burden and not an asset.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
White people crazy!?!?:ld: it's funny for a group who's constantly blaming others for their problems they never look in the mirror and see there are no white saviors coming to help them. they believe their lies because they are pathologically fixated to be mentally fukking insane believing the lies no matter what...

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
“He said he was going to bring back the steel mills.

“You’re never going to get those steel mills back,” she said.

“But he said he was going to,” I said.

“Yeah, but how’s he going to bring them back?”

“I don’t know,” I said, “but it’s what he said, last year, and people voted for him because of it.”

“They always say they want to bring the steel mills back,” Frear said, “but they’re going to have to do a lot of work to bring the steel mills back.”

He hasn’t built the wall yet, either. “I don’t care about his wall,” said Frear, 76. “I mean, if he gets his wall—I don’t give a shyt, you know? But he has a good idea: Keep ‘em out.”

He also hasn’t repealed Obamacare. “That’s Congress,” she said.

And the drug scourge here continues unabated. “And it’s not going to improve for a long time,” she said, “until people learn, which they won’t.”

But I like him,” Frear reiterated. “Because he does what he says.”

:gucci:
Trump has these buffoons under a spell. They are suffering from a drug epidemic and a crippling economy and hasn’t done shyt to help yet they love his dirty drawls.

:manny: Oh well let em suffer... they asked for it

AV Dicey

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Juan Roberto's bald spot
why liberals love to over analyze 'these people' I never understand :shaq2:
these stories have been going on from the first time Obama started losing the white vote...and 'these people' have always seen it as condescending.
truth is this is a tribal thing and they will ride or die for their guy and liberals better get their act together and play the game at hand, all this 'if they go low we go high' bs is for the birds.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
why liberals love to over analyze 'these people' I never understand :shaq2:
these stories have been going on from the first time Obama started losing the white vote...and 'these people' have always seen it as condescending.
truth is this is a tribal thing and they will ride or die for their guy and liberals better get their act together and play the game at hand, all this 'if they go low we go high' bs is for the birds.
But it's funny because their guy this time is a NYC billionaire who is a well-documented con artist that comes nowhere near to embodying their so-called values.

:hhh:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the cult of personality this guy has is just :whoo:

i mean, it's scary, it's sad, it's a lot of fukked up things...but it's also fukking amazing. that 30% or so are just about the most unwavering, slobbering syncophants a politician could have.

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
White people are pathetic I'm glad they're forced to face how much everyone hates them. I really like the idea of white people being seriously afraid about "White Genocide"....it really makes me feel some kind of way.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What i find interesting is that there will always be responses from people in that area like "don't paint us with one brush" etc, they want reporters to act like these people don't exist and dilute their racism by pointing out how they are not racist. The Guardian had one about Wisconsin were it was the usual lamenting about how rural voters are ignored seen as ignorant, racist whites etc and yet the reporter was talking to people saying stuff like their taxes pay for people on welfare in Madison to drive Cadillacs. The sense of irony was lost on the reporter and Guardian commenters who went straight for the 'out of touch' Dem angle while ignoring some of the racial stuff from those voters. Some people on the left think that this racism will not be factor if they are just ignored but no program can turn around the type of people who view NFL players that way. WaPo also had an opinion piece about how black wealth becomes a target in these NFL debates, a black lawyer was on Tucker Carlson show and Tucker was talking about how much his cufflinks cost and the lawyer said people were contacting him talking about how they make 10 bucks an hour and he is on TV complaining.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It's almost unbelievable how they continue to fall for the okiedok. And then be so entitled as to think the government should open dead coal mines like they're owed a job. :stopitslime: can't even imagine their thought process if a bunch of black city people were sitting around waiting for some factory with a union to open back up instead of learning another trade. This shyt alone makes not feel much empathy for them.

I'm from PA. Outside of what I call civilization, the rest of the state is 1940 Alabama with snow.

I've been been wanting to go to the 911 memorial out in Somerset county (near Johnstown are) but I've been avoiding cuz I know so e ignorant redneck gonna kiss me off. :hhh:
Yep, sommerset was like bordering the town we moved to when I first moved down there in 96-97. I lived in Donegal first on top of a mountain, until my parents settled in Ligonier for about a decade and I moved to greensburg and then Young wood. I now live near Schenectady, NY, I'm from near Lowell, Mass. I have lived in some of the most white trash havens on the east coast, I know how these fukking pieces of shyt are, there is no hope for these people. The country will be far better off when they die out, and if they do not reproduce

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Mainstream media doesnt call a spade a spade. Its too much "agree to disagree" shyt and not outright calling out bullshyt. Gary Younge called Richard Spencer a troll to his face and basically told him he is an idiot.

THe US media doesnt do that. We too are too busy pandering to these despicable people.