"Johnstown Never Believed Trump Would Help. They Still Love Him Anyway."

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainstream media doesnt call a spade a spade. Its too much "agree to disagree" shyt and not outright calling out bullshyt. Gary Younge called Richard Spencer a troll to his face and basically told him he is an idiot.

THe US media doesnt do that. We too are too busy pandering to these despicable people.
I can't imagine having a program like Hardtalk in the US, they would probably stop booking any politicians. The media spends time using phrases like "could be seen by people as" etc and some also have a tendency of injecting their personal lives into it and say stuff like my uncle voted for him but he is not racist.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Wow. I have family in and around Uniontown and Connellsville. I had no idea there were black folks out in Donegal area. I don't even like stopping through there. It looks like straight Klan country to me.

With closing of coal and steel mills that area is pretty much dead and people have to commute in closer to Pittsburgh for better jobs.

Yep, sommerset was like bordering the town we moved to when I first moved down there in 96-97. I lived in Donegal first on top of a mountain, until my parents settled in Ligonier for about a decade and I moved to greensburg and then Young wood. I now live near Schenectady, NY, I'm from near Lowell, Mass. I have lived in some of the most white trash havens on the east coast, I know how these fukking pieces of shyt are, there is no hope for these people. The country will be far better off when they die out, and if they do not reproduce

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Wow. I have family in and around Uniontown and Connellsville. I had no idea there were black folks out in Donegal area. I don't even like stopping through there. It looks like straight Klan country to me.

With closing of coal and steel mills that area is pretty much dead and people have to commute in closer to Pittsburgh for better jobs.
I'm not black, and I don't think there are any black people in that area. I have/had tons of friends in Connelsville and union town. There aren't any black people in Ligonier either, my brother went to school there, there was 1 black kid, he was adopted by 2 little people, how fukking weird is that?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I'm not black, and I don't think there are any black people in that area. I have/had tons of friends in Connelsville and union town. There aren't any black people in Ligonier either, my brother went to school there, there was 1 black kid, he was adopted by 2 little people, how fukking weird is that?
And Fayette really is Klan county, they actually have a fairly large, by today's standards, KKK, my people at work would tell me about it. I made the mistake of going to 1 Fayette county fair, and they were selling real life KKK and other racist ass shyt, like belt buckles and shyt. There was this little town out that way called Krigger, and right on the town marker, some one spraypainted, "Ain't no N1@@@R in Krigger", it was there for years, and nobody ever cleaned it up, or fixed it, unfukkingbelievable. I heard that is where Mel Gibsons father lives, and he is a full on racist, religious zealot, piece of shyt. You would hear stories of people going into those Fayette county hollars and not ever coming back out.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

And Fayette really is Klan county, they actually have a fairly large, by today's standards, KKK, my people at work would tell me about it. I made the mistake of going to 1 Fayette county fair, and they were selling real life KKK and other racist ass shyt, like belt buckles and shyt. There was this little town out that way called Krigger, and right on the town marker, some one spraypainted, "Ain't no N1@@@R in Krigger", it was there for years, and nobody ever cleaned it up, or fixed it, unfukkingbelievable. I heard that is where Mel Gibsons father lives, and he is a full on racist, religious zealot, piece of shyt. You would hear stories of people going into those Fayette county hollars and not ever coming back out.

:ohhh: .... Wow. I would always pass up the big sign for the Fayette county fair on the way to my grandparents house. I think the sign is on 114(?).

I would ask them to take me and they would just look at me like :what:.

Now i understand why :skip:.

My aunt's family members grew up in the mountains outside of Laurel Highlands school district and they would tell us stories about the Klan. So yeah. The entire area needs to burn down :manny:.

Growing up in Harrisburg, I always felt connected to the east coast. Philly Baltimore NYC DC Richmond were all within 4 hours. Visiting the Pittsburgh area always feels like I'm in Midwest. That's why I don't wanna move out there even though most of my fam is there.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I grew up and live in Pittsburgh. i have a few boys from johnstown. 3 of them black 1 white. but all of them have attested to me how racist it is in and around the area. I remember getting gas after picking a friend up there to drive to jersey and im a 24 year old in a bmw at the time and alll these dudes in there pick ups couldnt keep their eyes outta me. i never drove so fast to get to the turnpike in my life.

but yea i dont fukk with anythign outside of the alllegheny and maybe butler county in WPA. I know people have told me time and time again right around murrysvile and connellsville there is a massive(for todays standards) klan chapter. anytime i ahve to drive thru im slightly shook.

tbh pittsburgh isnt that much better either. because alot of those peoples kids and relatives have moved closer to or in the city. It is one of the most segregated cities ive been in to be honest. yet alot of people here think the city is full of culture and diversity but they never really leave their own bubble. its actually scary once i get some more experience with this new job me and my girl will probably be out of here for a while or at least until it gets better

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
we should establish an operation to pump these depressed midwestern towns with crystal meth.

Daps
I knew Clinton wasn't going to win PA when a week before the election, me, my brother, and my dad drove to western PA to visit this Park my dad had been wanting to go to and you saw nothing but Trump signs, bumper stickers, and lawn ads for miles on end for hours wherever you drove. Uncomfortable feeling.

I prolly aint make it any better draped out in Philadelphia Eagles gear, lol.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
That last tweet in the first post. You believe that shyt? 2017 and we are still dealing with a nation of hicks like that.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
France24 just did a special on Youngstown, Ohio as well if any of you guys get a chance to watch it. I just watched again for the second time

:snoop:

There's a real state of denial in this country

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
REACH out...hug 'em, kiss 'em, and most importantly LISTEN to them....we have more in common than our politics lead us to believe.

jeffrey-lord-van-jones-kiss.jpg