Jon Jones - “I Won Decisively – Gustafsson Rematch Not Necessary”

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Well if anyone jabs you in the face 100 times yea, there will be some bruising. Never saw Jones in trouble. Saw Gus in trouble and nearly get Finished before being Saved by the bell. Saw Gus exhausted ready to quit and sprinting away from his opponent. You've got to deal with it, friend.

Dude, Jones was getting hit with SHOTS. He didn't get his eye and lip busted off simple pot shots and jabs. Jones had that last 10-15 sec landing the spinning elbow in the 4th, but even then he couldn't finish him let alone the next 5 min of round 5. I don't think people are screaming robbery at all, but Jones didn't walk out of that fight like

tumblr_meaot61ztn1qddjb4o1_500.gif

And mind you, Gus was what...8/1 underdog?

0922-jon-jonesin-hospital-twitter-3.jpg

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Dude, Jones was getting hit with SHOTS. He didn't get his eye and lip busted off simple pot shots and jabs. Jones had that last 10-15 sec landing the spinning elbow in the 4th, but even then he couldn't finish him let alone the next 5 min of round 5. I don't think people are screaming robbery at all, but Jones didn't walk out of that fight like

tumblr_meaot61ztn1qddjb4o1_500.gif

And mind you, Gus was what...8/1 underdog?
Gus has a good jab. He started out sizzling but ultimately he ended up fizziling, friend.

Outside of him competing, there is nothing that says he won. He did a good job, but he lost. Jones is on to the next opponent. He'll get another chance, some day.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
From what I've seen, Master Teacher and Mr. Somebody post nonsense on a consistent basis.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Well if anyone jabs you in the face 100 times yea, there will be some bruising. Never saw Jones in trouble. Saw Gus in trouble and nearly get Finished before being Saved by the bell. Saw Gus exhausted ready to quit from exhaustion in the 5th and sprinting away from his opponent in earlier rounds. You've got to deal with it, friend.

After reading the bolded, I can't take you seriously.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
After reading the bolded, I can't take you seriously.
Watch the 5th round again when he puts his hands on his hips and looks like hes about to collapse. He looked like he wanted JOnes to just 1 hitter quitter him at certain points. He was done. If you cant take me seriously, friend, thats ok because theres still a W in the win column for this decisive victory and now Jones is onto the next one for his first true loss against Glover. :blessed:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Watch the 5th round again when he puts his hands on his hips and looks like hes about to collapse. He looked like he wanted JOnes to just 1 hitter quitter him at certain points. He was done. If you cant take me seriously, friend, thats ok because theres still a W in the win column for this decisive victory and now Jones is onto the next one for his first true loss against Glover. :blessed:

Gus was dead tired, but there was never a moment where it looked like he wanted to quit. If he wanted to give up, he could've easily fallen over [in the end of the 4th and the entire 5th] and let Jones finish him off with ground strikes, but he continued fighting back.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Gus was dead tired, but there was never a moment where it looked like he wanted to quit. If he wanted to give up, he could've easily fallen over [in the end of the 4th and the entire 5th] and let Jones finish him off with ground strikes, but he continued fighting back.
Jones put his hands out and did his fingers like *come on* when Gus looked to be on his last legs. Hes not a champ. No rematch for a while.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Re-watching the fight, it seemed to be Gustafsson boxed Jones' shyt until that spinning elbow at the end of the 4th. Not bothered Jon got the decision but that shyt was not decisive at all.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

If that was the case why didn't Jones finish him in the 5th? Perhaps it's because Jones was just as dead tired as Gus was.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
If that was the case why didn't Jones finish him in the 5th? Perhaps it's because Jones was just as dead tired as Gus was.
Not as tired as Gus, but very tired. Jones kept his hands up, Gus did not, unless there was a Ko kick going to his head.

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
Glover is gonna be eating those random standing elbows, front kicks to the knee and swinging at air with bad intentions all night, I don't wanna underestimate the guy at all but he's just so flat footed and plodding a lot like Rampage that he's gonna have a hard time getting his hands on Jones.

-P-