Jordan Poole and Warriors agree to 4yr/$140M extension

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
You're assuming that the owner is willing to pay that amount when he's made it clear that he is hesitant to do so. Let's also not forget that they could trade him at any point during the season to reduce their luxury tax bill as well as teams have done that on more than one occasion.

Every owner has a maximum luxury tax amount that they're willing to pay and don't believe anything that they say otherwise.

I'm not assuming anything. It's the current situation. You are the one speaking in hypotheticals. The owners have never set a specific number.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I'm not assuming anything. It's the current situation. You are the one speaking in hypotheticals. The owners have never set a specific number.
Their owner has been on public record bytching and complaining about the luxury tax, so of course there is a certain number that he isn't willing to exceed. As it stands currently, they are looking at a $483 million dollar luxury tax bill with a Draymond and Donte opt-in and that's not even factoring other moves.

That isn't a hypothetical number as Bobby Marks has crunched the numbers. Even you'd be sitting here lying if you said that it was a guarantee that the owner would be willing to pay that insane amount. Owners always say that they are willing to pay that amount until the bill comes due.

Those rumors aren't being made out of thin air as we've always seen GS make moves or lack thereof in trying to reduce their bill.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Their owner has been on public record bytching and complaining about the luxury tax, so of course there is a certain number that he isn't willing to exceed. As it stands currently, they are looking at a $483 million dollar luxury tax bill with a Draymond and Donte opt-in and that's not even factoring other moves.

That isn't a hypothetical number as Bobby Marks has crunched the numbers. Even you'd be sitting here lying if you said that it was a guarantee that the owner would be willing to pay that insane amount. Owners always say that they are willing to pay that amount until the bill comes due.

Those rumors aren't being made out of thin air as we've always seen GS make moves or lack thereof in trying to reduce their bill.
As I stated in my initial post it's <$500 million and I have no indication they aren't willing to pay it.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
As I stated in my initial post it's <$500 million and I have no indication they aren't willing to pay it.
You keep saying it's less than <500 million when it's going to be more than that when it's all said and done if Donte and Draymond opt-in plus those other moves. We'll see when the time comes, but those rumors aren't being made out of thin air as even Warriors reporters are saying that Draymond will have to go as well.

Teams are going to have cap space in the offseason and no one to spend it on, so they run the risk of losing Draymond for nothing if a team comes in with an offer that they can't and won't match.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
NBA nikkas having 1 good season and get 35m a year guaranteed

NFL nikkas lost

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
NBA nikkas having 1 good season and get 35m a year guaranteed

NFL nikkas lost
:gucci: the fukk are you talking about? You act like nba nikkas ain’t put in the grind to get that contract and contribute to a championship team…. NFL nikkas need to blame their union for their fukked up contracts.

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Wiseman can't even set a screen properly yet you think the "worst case scenario" he can play Dray's role in his sleep.

:dead:

Steph got the switch what else he want??? He’s Steph curry he shouldn’t want a pick to drive. He wants a switch so he can dance on a big

Also wiseman didn’t react to not getting the ball…but he SHOULD have. A 7fter has a small on him idgaf who you are pass that man the ball

Lastly, why are you still mad? :heh:

Daps
Steph got the switch what else he want??? He’s Steph curry he shouldn’t want a pick to drive. He wants a switch so he can dance on a big

Also wiseman didn’t react to not getting the ball…but he SHOULD have. A 7fter has a small on him idgaf who you are pass that man the ball

Lastly, why are you still mad? :heh:
And this is why I call you boxscoreman, because I know for a damn fact you don’t watch hoops like that.

First of all, Wiseman did react to not getting the ball, which is funny because he’s proven he’s incapable of creating his own shot on the regular and likely would’ve failed to catch the ball, or turned it over in the process of trying to get a shot off, or his soft ass would’ve tried an awkward under-the-rim attempt that would’ve missed.

He’s been killing the Warriors lineups this season; every time he takes the floor, the team starts drowning. He’s completely lost on both ends of the floor.

You’re out here saying he can do what Dray does in his sleep, when Dray and Steph have this irreplaceable chemistry that is the engine to the offense, and here’s Steph motioning at Wiseman to do some basic shyt that he shouldn’t need to be told, and he still can’t do it properly. Dray and Steph never have to tell each other what to do on offense because they’re on the same wavelength; a wavelength that Wiseman will never be on.

This is why I said you don’t know a cotdamn thing about what you’re talking about, acting like this 7ft oaf is capable of replicating 1/100000th of the roles and impact Dray has on this team.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
And this is why I call you boxscoreman, because I know for a damn fact you don’t watch hoops like that.

First of all, Wiseman did react to not getting the ball, which is funny because he’s proven he’s incapable of creating his own shot on the regular and likely would’ve failed to catch the ball, or turned it over in the process of trying to get a shot off, or his soft ass would’ve tried an awkward under-the-rim attempt that would’ve missed.

He’s been killing the Warriors lineups this season; every time he takes the floor, the team starts drowning. He’s completely lost on both ends of the floor.

You’re out here saying he can do what Dray does in his sleep, when Dray and Steph have this irreplaceable chemistry that is the engine to the offense, and here’s Steph motioning at Wiseman to do some basic shyt that he shouldn’t need to be told, and he still can’t do it properly. Dray and Steph never have to tell each other what to do on offense because they’re on the same wavelength; a wavelength that Wiseman will never be on.

This is why I said you don’t know a cotdamn thing about what you’re talking about, acting like this 7ft oaf is capable of replicating 1/100000th of the roles and impact Dray has on this team.
Sooo….this is your ‘ah-ha’ moment???

1. Wiseman slipped the screen. A hard screen isn’t always preferred and in todays game a slip is actually more common.

2. Pick your bball 101 tenet: a) if you’re a Guard with a big on you, go to work, or b) if a small is on a big give it to the big man. Take your pick. The play worked what did you expect a Curry-wiseman pick n roll? :gucci:Which leads me to…

3. Know your personnel. It’s Steph Curry not Chris Paul, he’s not trying to get a hard pick. To do what? Drive and kick? Drive to the bucket and finish?? :comeon:Pull up with a mid range bucket bc we know they love those... His MO off a switch is pull it back out and dance. Which is exactly what he did

So forget not watching , this how I know you don’t HOOP :pachaha:

Bump old threads tryin to kick knowledge only to get schooled again brehs

Daps
Sooo….this is your ‘ah-ha’ moment???

1. Wiseman slipped the screen. A hard screen isn’t always preferred and in todays game a slip is actually more common.

2. Pick your bball 101 tenet: a) if you’re a Guard with a big on you, go to work, or b) if a small is on a big give it to the big man. Take your pick. The play worked what did you expect a Curry-wiseman pick n roll? :gucci:Which leads me to…

3. Know your personnel. It’s Steph Curry not Chris Paul, he’s not trying to get a hard pick. To do what? Drive and kick? Drive to the bucket and finish?? :comeon:Pull up with a mid range bucket bc we know they love those... His MO off a switch is pull it back out and dance. Which is exactly what he did

So forget not watching , this how I know you don’t HOOP :pachaha:

Bump old threads tryin to kick knowledge only to get schooled again brehs

Click on the tweet to see the second clip of what Wiseman was supposed to do (funnily enough, Draymond is the one who puts the action into motion - you know the guy who you said Wiseman can fulfill all his roles in his sleep?)

And this is why I know you don't watch hoops (let alone know what's going on), because if you did you'd know this is a play the Warriors regularly run, and it's only out of Wiseman's complete and utter incompetence as to why one of their go-to actions wasn't ran properly.

How many times are you gonna embarrass yourself @boxscoreman?

:wow:

You don't even realize that Wiseman is on borrowed time and will be lucky to get any meaningful minutes in the rotation going forward.