Jordan Poole and Warriors agree to 4yr/$140M extension

Braman

Superstar
Daps

Click on the tweet to see the second clip of what Wiseman was supposed to do (funnily enough, Draymond is the one who puts the action into motion - you know the guy who you said Wiseman can fulfill all his roles in his sleep?)

And this is why I know you don't watch hoops (let alone know what's going on), because if you did you'd know this is a play the Warriors regularly run, and it's only out of Wiseman's complete and utter incompetence as to why one of their go-to actions wasn't ran properly.

How many times are you gonna embarrass yourself @boxscoreman?

:wow:

You don't even realize that Wiseman is on borrowed time and will be lucky to get any meaningful minutes in the rotation going forward.

:russell: You quoting writers now I know you don’t hoop. All that tweet shows me is wiseman is actually frustrated he messed up, not that he didn’t get the ball .

And again, from a HOOPER standpoint—- we established you ain’t one—-plays break off. It’s a court not a spreadsheet. So your potential all time top 10 MVP generational cheat code should be able to improvise when guarded by Wendell Carter.

Mans really tight bc he got flamed in a take months ago :mjlol:

Daps
:russell: You quoting writers now I know you don’t hoop.
Let me post the first video of the same play again -

When they've got two big men coming up over the top, it's always a double screen to get a release - that's the action they run. I want you to focus on JaMychal coming up and motioning to Wiseman to set screen first, so then he can enact the second one, but since Wiseman doesn't (he forgot the play), they had to abandoned it.

Again look closely at what JaMychal is telling Wiseman.

I posted the second tweet because it gives you an example of the HORNS twist executed properly.

If you watched the Warriors play, you'd know they run this all the time, and you'd know exactly where Wiseman went wrong, but instead of that you rambled off some vague bullshyt about what you thought was happening, when you couldn't be more further than the truth. You numbered all those points and got it all wrong.

Please, can you stop telling on yourself for not knowing hoops?
And again, from a HOOPER standpoint—- we established you ain’t one—-plays break off. It’s a court not a spreadsheet. So your potential all time top 10 MVP generational cheat code should be able to improvise when guarded by Wendell Carter.
There you go again, deflecting, because you fukked up in the first instance.

Yes, plays break off, but what I'm trying to reiterate to you is, Wiseman is incapable of running the most basic plays, which is why it broke down in the first instance. Draymond and Steph run this shyt in their sleep, without any hiccups, and this is one of easier, straight-forward plays in their playbook. I'm illustrating to you that your dumbass believes "the worst version" of Wiseman can do everything that Draymond does in his sleep, but he can't even get a basic play right.

This isn't just a one off thing; this happens multiple times every game. He's clueless out on the floor, on both ends.

The Warriors fanbase have had enough of him. Again, if you actually watched hoops instead of making narratives out of box score stats, you'd know this.

Daps
In what world?!?

Draymond serves 3 roles: defensive anchor, leader/goon, and facilitator

1. Looney at the 5 is every bit the defender, just not as switchy. But now that you have wiggins and they’ve seen wiggins able to play the 4, a ton of what Draymond brings defensively is already replaced…and oh yea, James wiseman 😆 Who’s OVER-qualified for a Draymond role but worst case scenario can do all that in his sleep

2. Poole is now the 2nd facilitator

3. The leadership part is overblown. You can sign leadership and he doesn’t need to be a starter, hell he doesn’t even need to play, let alone make 100+ million at age 33.

People really forget Draymond’s role when KD was there. He wasn’t doin shyt 🤣 Bc they didn’t need him. They had enough talent tonwhere the dirty work and little things were minimized. They don’t have a KD but they are now talented af to the point they could be BETTER with Draymond gone. You can now get Kuminga minutes at the 4 and again let Wiseman go. This is a perfect excuse to get rid of Draymond and not have to worry about sentimental pushback. Perfect storm for GS
This is one one of most egregiously wrong posts about Draymond I've seen in some time, and trust me, I've seen a lot.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, every single step of the way. Not even a shred of truth in it. Nor any ability to actually detail what he does on defense.

But you gon' learn the hard way just like you did with Kyrie and LA.

:lolbron:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Sooo….this is your ‘ah-ha’ moment???

1. Wiseman slipped the screen. A hard screen isn’t always preferred and in todays game a slip is actually more common.

2. Pick your bball 101 tenet: a) if you’re a Guard with a big on you, go to work, or b) if a small is on a big give it to the big man. Take your pick. The play worked what did you expect a Curry-wiseman pick n roll? :gucci:Which leads me to…

3. Know your personnel. It’s Steph Curry not Chris Paul, he’s not trying to get a hard pick. To do what? Drive and kick? Drive to the bucket and finish?? :comeon:Pull up with a mid range bucket bc we know they love those... His MO off a switch is pull it back out and dance. Which is exactly what he did

So forget not watching , this how I know you don’t HOOP :pachaha:

Bump old threads tryin to kick knowledge only to get schooled again brehs
jesus christ :snoop:

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
Gotta let some time pass before he get his Mojo back, I imagine getting your talent smacked out of your body for the entire world to witness is something you just don’t came back from right away. He need to get his swagger back.