to one of these nz who bleeds the same as me
I'ma G, I will cock and squeeze

One of my favorite juelz songs

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The man has spent a career, a lifetime, talking all that street shyt, and he was looking scared and timid, about an 18-36 month bid.

You go in, do a little 24 months in a medium/low and come home to a decent situation. He's acting like he's about to do 30 years, like the Shawshank Redemption awaits him.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
The man has spent a career, a lifetime, talking all that street shyt, and he was looking scared and timid, about an 18-36 month bid.

You go in, do a little 24 months in a medium/low and come home to a decent situation. He's acting like he's about to do 30 years, like the Shawshank Redemption awaits him.

Maaaaan when you got a family and in a position as a former rap star where the majority of your earning potential is contingent on you being out to tour and you got bills, yeah you stressing.

Especially when you know they liable to make an example out of you because you're a celebrity.

To face any time after 35 is downright scary, especially your first major bid.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Maaaaan when you got a family and in a position as a former rap star where the majority of your earning potential is contingent on you being out to tour and you got bills, yeah you stressing.

Especially when you know they liable to make an example out of you because you're a celebrity.

To face any time after 35 is downright scary, especially your first major bid.

No question he's stressing, and I get it, and no question its for the ridiculous trash of Love and Hip Hop, at least some of it.

But, keep your head up, like you supposed to. He acts like a child about it.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
This why our criminal justice system is so stupid. Brah fukked up and had a gun. Put him in a program, or strict probation. This man ain't a threat to society and doesn't deserve hard prison time. fukk cacs.

But a guy high off percs on a plane with a gun that ain't licensed IS. It's a mistake but a damn costly one. They're not looking at him as Juelz. they're looking at him as an ex-con with an unlicensed gun. They already assume nothing good can come of that.

If he was a first timer, maybe it's a bit more lenient. Almost any other part of the country, maybe more lenient. Not in NY/NJ.

Daps
Take the two, brother.

:smikeh:

Back in March, the Dipset rapper fled the authorities after Newark Liberty International Airport security found a loaded .38-caliber handgun and unprescribed Oxycodone pills in a carry-on bag with his identification tag inside the luggage.

Santana eventually turned himself in and was charged with carrying a firearm on an aircraft and possessing a weapon as a previously convicted felon.

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So 3 years isn’t a lot?

Dude has young kids and nothing is guaranteed you can wake up not feeling well go to the dr and you have terminal cancer.

I hear you, but that’s the consequence for your actions

eastsideTT

Superstar
Daps
L&HH is really the worst :francis:

:russ: at him talking about possibly "blowing trial" and then Maino going off about the prison-industrial complex like thats relevant to the situation at all.

I think anything over 1 year (or the 366 days that it ends up being) for a mistake, felon or not, is harsh. but still...hes not getting railroaded. he had a burner at the airport and he ran. plus the judge was cool with him touring, filming and earning a living in the meantime. besides outright walking, it really doesnt get better

also afaik he was caught with Oxy 30s so the dentist excuse is bullshyt. no dentist is prescribing 30s to anyone . even if he took half your jaw off.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
L&HH is really the worst :francis:

:russ: at him talking about possibly "blowing trial" and then Maino going off about the prison-industrial complex like thats relevant to the situation at all.

I think anything over 1 year (or the 366 days that it ends up being) for a mistake, felon or not, is harsh. but still...hes not getting railroaded. he had a burner at the airport and he ran. plus the judge was cool with him touring, filming and earning a living in the meantime. besides outright walking, it really doesnt get better

also afaik he was caught with Oxy 30s so the dentist excuse is bullshyt. no dentist is prescribing 30s to anyone . even if he took half your jaw off.

Entire situation just looks bad. Dude shows no accountability at all.

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
I was going to say ... no priors he would get out with probation and maybe a fine

but being a felon and with pills hes getting a year and a half .... time to start writing and get your weight up .... see if you can pay a decent amount if he has any money left
and get it reduced to one year and come back strong on the wave

Ive been in this position but with no priors ... the worst part is doing a bid for no logical reason ...that shyt hurts everyday because you arent supposed to be there.
you're supposed to be out enjoying seasons and time