Juelz accepts plea deal

Daps
:mjlol: Man yall trip talking bout its too much its a mistake. These white folks aint playing. Black folk aint got no room for mistakes or lapse in judgment. Dudes get 10-20 yrs with no evidence.

Nikkas wanna talk about the kids when they gotta go lay down but when you was free you high out your mind and didnt have the same perspective. Do the lil 24 months and take care of your family when you come home.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
3 years for a mistake is serious time if you ask me
You know not everyone can go to court and say it was a mistake and the judge says okay you can leave. He is an idiot, for the people saying he should get probation and be in a program that’s stupid. He obviously doesn’t have any real friends who will check him when he is messing up . If he did someone would told you falling and need to get off drugs, you got a family you need to provide for. His friends would pull him aside and your work ethic is horrible get it together but they didn’t and he would every chance he would get.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have 2 feel this is the best space juelz has been n a minute, the case probz had him slow down on the pills (he probably still dabbling now again with this shxt ) but all those years of pills has left him lookin x soundin crazy

be in ya thirties but talk n sound like you belong in a retirement village/senior citizens home breehs

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
To see him and Maino on Love & Hip Hop grandstanding and speculating about taking a plea or taking it to trial was absurdly hilarious to me....

Imagine taking that to trial :deadmanny:

Gun in your bag

You on camera with bag

On camera running

On camera fleeing scene in taxi
For some reason I read this shyt like it was a Juelz verse :dead:

Even subconsciously inserted random adlibs after every line :dead:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Remember this Lyric from Jealousy on his first album

1:10 mark

But I ain't askin' you to drop no charges shyt
I did what I did, deserve the consequence
I can't see myself copping a plea
to one of these nz who bleeds the same as me
I'ma G, I will cock and squeeze

From Me to You had some bangers :wow:

This track was fire

Juelz really wasted his career and life smfh

Sniper

All Star
Daps
To see him and Maino on Love & Hip Hop grandstanding and speculating about taking a plea or taking it to trial was absurdly hilarious to me....

Imagine taking that to trial :deadmanny:

Gun in your bag

You on camera with bag

On camera running

On camera fleeing scene in taxi

The true absurdity was when he said he was “Innocent”.

How? :stopitslime: