Jumping in The YouTube Game

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Where do we stand on this brehs. I just ordered my elgato yesterday i been contemplating this and I'm finally ready to start working towards this. Are some of you guys still wanting to do something Coli related like how MWN has the GI? The type of channel im going with is the standard gaming channel playthroughs multiplayer matches reviews. I wouldn't mind running co op and mp games with some of yall for the channel

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I'd definitely be down to help you out on this. I used to be a YTuber back when the site started up. I had consistent views of 100,000-200,000 per video but stopped because I got tired of it.

I've been thinking lately that I should get back on a new channel to make some of that YT money.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
I'd definitely be down to help you out on this. I used to be a YTuber back when the site started up. I had consistent views of 100,000-200,000 per video but stopped because I got tired of it.

I've been thinking lately that I should get back on a new channel to make some of that YT money.
Hell yea i know it's not going to be easy tho. Im going to try my best to stand out tho

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Hell yea i know it's not going to be easy tho. Im going to try my best to stand out tho

That's all anyone can do. Give it your best and see what happens.

What games are you looking at for playthroughs? I'll try to watch your videos as they come out and give you tips. You can always drop the link to your channel in here when you get started to have a constant flow of viewers as well.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
That's all anyone can do. Give it your best and see what happens.

What games are you looking at for playthroughs? I'll try to watch your videos as they come out and give you tips. You can always drop the link to your channel in here when you get started to have a constant flow of viewers as well.
New ones and some that I have now

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps

What was the name of your channel

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There should be a youtube channel called, "Coli Gaming" where we feature gameplay videos from Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft platform games. Just something diverse and with alot of variety.