"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bleeding Green had a guy doing seven round mocks every week, and a couple times I saw him drafting the centre McMahon that they took with their last pick way higher than where they got him

Obviously that all means nothing, but it seems like outside of Hunt, every pick was a supposed big time time value pick.

Have to assume they were all in on Hunt and wanted to make sure they got him

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
We've got young talent at edge (Nolan Smith, Jalyx Hunt), DT (Jalen Carter & Jordan Davis), LB (Nakobe Dean & Trotter Jr), CB (Mitchell & Ringo), Nickel/S (Dejean & Sydney Brown)

Vic Fangio has to develop and unleash these guys bc this group can become truly elite :ohlawd:

And we still got CJGJ, Sweat, Slay & Huff :myman:
Jury is still out on Nakobe and Nolan. They haven’t done shyt yet

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang

This site is fukking broken and I've tried to do this like three times now so I'll throw up whatever I missed in another post

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Wilson apparently has a 7 foot+ wingspan and is a legit 6'7

He's like 230something right now and the stream I was watching knew he was, and was shocked he went this late and that nobody ever gave this kid a baskeball scholarship

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
After watching a bunch of Wilson's shyt, I dunno if I'm making this kid play tight end

This is just a legitimately talented tall ass WR

Like there is speed, hands, jump balls, running away from ppl etc

I'm throwing him in the slot and only occasionally asking him to block. This guy's a whole entire chess piece

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Wilson apparently has a 7 foot+ wingspan and is a legit 6'7

He's like 230something right now and the stream I was watching knew he was, and was shocked he went this late and that nobody ever gave this kid a baskeball scholarship
And he runs a 4.4

What I've read from Florida State fans, he can make the most ridiculous catch but drops the easy one