Jus venting, Feds called on me for runnin routes

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
People who do maintenance on grass I run on are mad they have to work a lil harder cuz I grind everyday, Cacs call a white woman and feds on me and the fed threatens to ban me and charge me wit trespassing only on the condition I pull up to the park in cleats despite there being no rule on cleats being worn

Dont talk to too many heads so if i dont speak ima just stew over this and be mad

I get up about 6:00 every morning and go through a workout routine preparing myself for college football, there's a park located about .3 miles away from my crib and it has a 50-60 yard section of grass that's perfect for running routes and just getting overall field work in.

I remember in November 2020, I was out there putting work in and some white lady (I met her months prior when I first started working out at the park, she's the "Park Manager") approaches me and tells me that the dudes who do groundskeeping for the park called her and asked her if she could tell me to go to another Park because my cleats are doing "damage" to the field.

Breh, that shyt was bullshyt, im wearin Nike Vapor Edge cleats that have rubber bottoms so when i'm taking my routes up field it leaves no print or anything, but I didn't want to fight or argue so I jus complied and went to a football field miles away.
Sidebar: It pissed me off how the nikkas called a kac lady to tell me to get off the field cuz they was too coward to do it themselves

I gave it a week or two and then went back to my normal schedule at the original Park, in March 2021, the woman pulls up again and asks me to leave again. This time I'm like na I was being nice last time but not this time, she then asks me could I atleast take off my cleats or move to one of the other fields. I tell her no, there's no rule against wearing cleats on these fields and if it's that much of a problem they need to put signs up.

She agrees and get's off my back, for the last couple months I continue my workouts as normal.

TODAY, while im working I see a fat kac and a skinny kac on the phone on another field jus watching me, and I don't think much of it cuz people always watch me while I do these workouts. I then see two feds pull up on bikes and these dudes are jus watching me for a good 20 min segment of my workout. Once I stop to rest and get water. The Feds ride up on me and tell me that the groundskeepers called them and the feds are here to tell me to stop wearing cleats on the field or get banned from the field and catch a charge.

Breh I was tweakin on them nikkas tellin em there's no rule against cleats and nikkas is just tryna get me off the field cuz they have more work to do on the grass than normal. It was a kac fed and a black fed, the Kac fed is a bytch, bro was in the spot like

"I agree with you bro, U preachin to the choir but I have to do wat i'm told :smugfavre:"

Fakkit ass kac told me the park could make up rules on what color shirt people have to wear on the spot and it would be the police's job to enforce it :what:

The black fed was mute and I could tell he knew the whole shyt was bullshyt

shyt got me hot, cacs be at this same park smokin weed, drinking, tearing up fields playin slam ball and volleyball but they on my dikk. Im bout to hit some gas and calm my ass down, fukk the feds and fukk park management them crackas can eat a couple

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
is this a public park? or it's on someone's facility property?
people coming up telling you what type of shoes are allowed on grass is wild
if it's on someone's property , like a college or church, then it is what it is even if they're drawlin.
if it's public or county park then fukk that. use the "my taxes pay for this shyt" angle

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Who the fukk calls regular cops "Feds"

Tha fukk kinda dramatized shyt is that

Yea I was I initially kinda lost on that as I thought the actual FEDS did come :dwillhuh:

But yea...... young man.

Use this as fuel and motivation to put on the field and dominate the college league next season.

Then get that draft stock high enough to be a top pick.

And then in a few years when you get that contract, go back and buy that park:pachaha: