Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep

This musta been a park in cac ass NOVA or something
I moved out Richmond rn, it’s jus this public park

I hit up one of the police officers who worked out wit me one day and asked him could they do that, he said he quit that force and they known for pullin shyt like this on citizens, told me he bout to make some calls so we’ll see wasup

invalid

Banned
Daps

Monroe Park Conservancy

Welcome to Monroe Park, Richmond’s premiere urban square. The park was renovated in 2018 through a partnership of the City of Richmond, the Monroe Park Conservancy and the people of the Richmond region. The renovation returned the park to its original 1877 design and is intended to be a haven and a place for play, rest and contemplation for all people.

Yeah, I can see why they don't want you fukking up the grass with your cleats.

I grew up in a historic area and there were all kinds of rules including not wearing cleats. But there were signs out.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, I can see why they don't want you fukking up the grass with your cleats.

I grew up in a historic area and there were all kinds of rules including not wearing cleats. But there were signs out.
No signs, no rules bout it

fukk wat they talkin bout

“The renovation returned the park to its original 1877 design and is intended to be a haven and a place for play, rest and contemplation for all people.”

I’m playin and they eatin dikk

invalid

Banned
Daps
No signs, no rules bout it

fukk wat they talkin bout

I mean I get it but I personally would not train at a historical park that had conservation efforts. I understand where they are coming from.

I understand your point as well but I don't need signs to tell me that wearing cleats at a conserved historical park might not be the best idea.

I would train at an althetic field at a local high school if I didn't have access to a collegiate facility.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean I get it but I personally would not train at a historical park that had conservation efforts. I understand where they are coming from.

I understand your point as well but I don't need signs to tell me that wearing cleats at a conserved historical park might not be the best idea.

I would train at an althetic field at a local high school if I didn't have access to a collegiate facility.
It’s a field that uses Bermuda grass, fields by my crib trash and unsafe, the grass is made to play on. Rubber cleats ain’t doin shyt

fukk the park history nikka when they built that bytch in 1877 they wasn’t building it for people who look like me, 100+ years later they still tryna move like that

That’s sensible of u but I’m not hearin that shyt, nikkas play soccer and all types of shyt wit cleats on they jus on my dikk for obvious reasons

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Lol a black man tells u he was harassed by the police and u talkin bout suburbs and troll shyt more focused on my diction than the story told

crab nikkas y’all say this a black site? :unimpressed:
that spoiler snuck past you huh...
:lolbron: