Just Because We're BLACK DOESN'T Mean I Have To Agree With Everything You Say (HL Rant)

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Agreed and this is a liberal agreeing with you:mindblown: I'm a progressive, but I've never insulted folk for being a conservative. Hell, people on here had the gall to call Ben Carson a c00n and an idiot:wtf: A renown neurosurgeon. I may not agree with his stance on healthcare, but g-d did they throw nothing besides disrespect at him is appalling :snoop:

Ever thought people called Doctor Ben Carson a idiot because he went to Yale studied science and medicine, but denies evolution and climate change?

Maybe they call him a c00n because clearly the Republican Party has promoted racial hostility towards the first black president ( Birther, Not one of us, Non-American Values), and he went along with it.

:yeshrug:

People are calling him a c00n and a idiot on his political positions, not his medical skills.

I won't vote for Hillary either ( Bernie or Stein). But you should be more aware of why Carson is labeled as such before you defend him.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ever thought people called Doctor Ben Carson a idiot because he went to Yale studied science and medicine, but denies evolution and climate change?

Maybe they call him a c00n because clearly the Republican Party has promoted racial hostility towards the first black president ( Birther, Not one of us, Non-American Values), and he went along with it.

:yeshrug:

People are calling him a c00n and a idiot on his political positions, not his medical skills.

I won't vote for Hillary either ( Bernie or Stein). But you should be more aware of why Carson is labeled as such before you defend him.
People didn't call him a c00n in general. They didn't differentiate breh . I was in those threads. I'm being neutral and fair. I don't agree with his political stances, but the way he was dogged out was unnecessary.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
The world would be a better place if it was legal to crack a bottle upside the head of condescending candidate stans

Bernie lovers are having mental breakdowns at the thought of people not sucking their man off

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no love for Clinton and may vote 3rd party if she gets the nomination. That being said their is no way and no reason I would vote for Trump, he is running a campaign on open racism and bigotry that just happens to not be targeting black people yet. He is being supported by the Klan. You can't give a good reason for supporting that.

As for why saying that you would vote for him months ago got a positive reaction and now you're being negged for it. Months ago people took Trump for a joke and assumed anyone that said they would vote for him was trolling. Now it's clear people are behind his BS and he could potentially win, that pisses off those of us paying attention to him. It makes anyone supporting him seem like a moron or an a$$hole.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I have no love for Clinton and may vote 3rd party if she gets the nomination. That being said their is no way and no reason I would vote for Trump, he is running a campaign on open racism and bigotry that just happens to not be targeting black people yet. He is being supported by the Klan. You can't give a good reason for supporting that.

As for why saying that you would vote for him months ago got a positive reaction and now you're being negged for it. Months ago people took Trump for a joke and assumed anyone that said they would vote for him was trolling. Now it's clear people are behind his BS and he could potentially win, that pisses off those of us paying attention to him. It makes anyone supporting him seem like a moron or an a$$hole.
Point is I don't support him. Countless of people have said the same thing I have. It will wake us up I'm tired of stating this.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Point is I don't support him. Countless of people have said the same thing I have. It will wake us up I'm tired of stating this.
But it won't. You think people will see him get into office and suddenly something will click and they will realize things need to turn a corner and that's ridiculous. The people that are asleep will keep sleeping as things get worse around them while those that are awake lose faith in the people around them. It will be Reagan all over again but worse.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
But it won't. You think people will see him get into office and suddenly something will click and they will realize things need to turn a corner and that's ridiculous. The people that are asleep will keep sleeping as things get worse around them while those that are awake lose faith in the people around them. It will be Reagan all over again but worse.
You know, maybe you're right breh. I'm just gonna go back to living normal life. However, we gotta be there for each other and not tear each other down.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Don't worry this is my last ever on here. Im gonna request a ban and just post elsewhere.

It's not that serious though
You seem to speak without really knowing. Being able to put sentences together doesn't mean you're able to say something substantial. Just learn to listen and think and it will take you far