Just Because We're BLACK DOESN'T Mean I Have To Agree With Everything You Say (HL Rant)

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I WASN'T even going to make a thread today, but I had NO CHOICE :ufdup:

Lets address this shall we :francis: Yesterday, voting wise was awful for some of us, and good for the opposing side :beli: However, when I STATED who I would vote for if Bernie didn't get the election caused some shyt :snoop: Even though, I have STATED this for the past TWO MONTHS OPENLY on here and didn't get one neg. Matter of fact I got support :obama: I stated my reasons why I wouldn't vote for Clinton. She doesn't have the best interest for my people. Plus, she and her husband was RESPONSIBLE for incarcerating P.O.C. :snoop: Atleast you know what's up with Trump. With Hillary you never know. I'm for a wakeup call because WE ARE DIVIDED as people. Maybe this will bring up together. When I stated that I was met with negs :aicmon:

Some people are just sheeple. Matter Of Fact, I'm gonna tag them.

@MAKAVELI25 @88m3 @LurkMoar

P.S. I've always been honest. I'm not gonna waste my vote and or do something because someone else does it. Even if I may not agree with you being a conservative or what not. I will NOT insult you for your beliefs. I gave my reasons why I wouldn't support this corporate sellout shill.
I'm taking a pretty ignorant approach hear by not reading anything past hearing you say Donald Trump and yet still replying it's simple I know two things to be true about trump years ago howard stern asked him if he would be happy if his daughter dated a black man he said no please don't give any reasoning for that response so he's a confirmed bigot also he was sued for housing discrimination I can't recall the verdict in the case so a possible racist as well I'm not aware of anything similar in hillary's history not bill's so I see why your catching heat some people probably know what I know and see you rather support a bigot over just withholding your vote you of course don't have to vote for someone you don't support but not voting can sometimes be as strong as not voting

Last edited:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
If it's not Bernie. I will simply vote for the person NOT named Trump.

There is no logic that can make me vote for that man.

What he stands for is so destructive that I can't respect anyone that would even think about supporting him.
Add cruz to that list and I feel you

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Was negged by @Trill Russell for this post:

The hivemind that black people have will be our downfall. "Black people" isn't this one monolithic group where we all think the same and agree with the same things. If Foxy Brown wants to endorse Trump then let her be. Just like you have the right to disagree. I don't understand the point of resorting to personal attacks and joking about her hearing loss. It's a bit immature.

I really hate the hive mind groupthink bullshyt. You're not allowed to have an opinion. You must think like everyone else or be called a 'cac' or 'c00n' or whatever.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps

just noticed that you said it was an HL post. theres a shytload of pro trump wp trolls posting in those threads.
i think the atmosphere gets especially nasty so i can see negs being handed out more freely in there.
i think ive only been in like 1 of those threads the other day and i negged like 4 or 5 posters, and
i dont even neg alot of folks like that.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Vote for who you want, breh.

I've heard cats call Malcolm, Jackie Robinson, Nat Turner, etc... c00ns on here. Ignore it, it doesn't mean anything.

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
Trump like I said :ehh: However, Cruz would be a DEFINITE NO. His whole demeanor just makes me feel uneasy.
I think with a Google searching you could confirm what I said and if you find the things I stated to be true you would still vote vote for trump also still like him as a human being you don't have to hate him but still like his character shyt like he did or said doesn't change so late in life homie

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I think with a Google searching you could confirm what I said and if you find the things I stated to be true you would still vote vote for trump also still like him as a human being you don't have to hate him but still like his character shyt like he did or said doesn't change so late in life homie
I don't like his character, ugh forget it.