Just because you grow up in a white neighborhood doesn't always mean your going to marry a Cac

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
For example I have a set of cousin's who grew up in a suburb that is predominantly Cac and went to mostly CAC schools and both girls ended marrying black men.One of these cousins played for the Phoenix Mercury for three seasons and is now playing overseas. I have a sister in law who is biracial who mostly grew around the white side of her family but ended marrying my brother and is in a Black sorority, a Delta. Then I have a set of cousin's who grew up in the Outer banks area of North Carolina which is probably 95% Cac and all four girls have all managed to marry and have kids with black men. What I am getting at is that I keep reading comments from people on this site., who think every single person who grows up in a non black neighborhood will end up with a white person as a husband or a wife, but that is just not true. It's not the environment, you grow up in, it's your preferences and how you were raised.

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
no it doesn't but it increases the chances exponentially of the marrying out or having shytty politics.

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
We have academic studies that show that Black folk who interact more with White people have to put up with more passive aggressive bullshyt from CACs. If your experience is growing up dealing with that type of bs, you turn out one of two ways: a c00n like Sheriff Clarke or a militant.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
I agree. I think race causes a bigger rift then people like to admit. Most people learn to stick with their own

My longest relationship was wit a pawg tho.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
That’s true op. But what I can’t help by point out in your post is that all these cousins are women. Women and black Women in particular are less likely to marry and date non black.

So your anecdotal evidence isn’t some big revelation. But it’s true that growing up with non black isn’t a guarantee that you will end up with non black but it does increase your chances.