You associate with people in the red? :scust:
tumblr_m39xjiINRR1qcvp84.gif

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
The response to this thread only confirms everything I said. And no I don't care about the repercussions of me making this thread because it needed to be said!!! I stand by everything.
Should have asked someone with postive rep to make this thread for you.

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
LMAO are you ok sweetie?

This is your second thread where you feel the need to mention me. You really about to get hyped because I do not follow the female viewpoints on this site. Get yourself a secret diary and write about how much you dislike me.

fFLuTAVud1YGv2RRxmYDjPthMS0RI6zbPws1uiRlec5Q2JMuKaTTWdpTHJEscBQg0Gs=w300

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
lol, i recently got toasted up i wasnt much in green anyway. i dont look at rep there is so many "come and get repped" threads most posters are boosting. dap is probably the fairest way to judge a good poster even though thats not fool proof. most dont comment on things because of the fear of a neg maybe they should take rep away and leave daps im sure it would make for a more interesting forum.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I been plotting on yall negreps. If it was up to me thecoli would have a whole system of oppression for yall. :mjlol:

"Sorry! Your rep isn't high enough to view this forum please sign in to the Negrep section."

"Sorry! you can't tag a green rep poster until you get out of the red."

I been here a while and thecoli got some real people on here they neg you for good reason. You have to be on some bull to get -200 into the red.
Definitely not true. All you have to do is like I said: Just have your own mind and disagree with the majority based off of YOUR OWN set of morals/values. Thats what got me into red. If not being homophobic and pointing out bigotry is "trolling" then I guess I'm a troll. But only on The Coli would calling out homophobia have negative consequences. Maybe I should pose as a female too, and get simps to e-fukk me with daps.